*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
"That you? High?"
No answer, just a slight sound of a beam creaking. Wait, was that the sound of some bones clanking together, or was that just a loose nail falling?
".... If that is you, I have no way up..."
Her head popped in front of him, upside down. "Really? I sorry. I come down now." She levitated back right side up and went back to the ground.
"How you fly?"
She giggled. "Magic!"
"Where you learn?"
"Z'rika teach me."
"Z'rika?"
She showed the mouse the drawing. Shadowy figure, appears to have a human skull for a head, yadda yadda.
".... Creature? Where?"
"Z'rika not here now."
"Where, then?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
*CAN ANYONE CAST GUST OR GUST OF WIND PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!*
*Damien can. To bad he's in an interdimensional court*
*NO YOU MUST BRING HIM BACK! GET SOLANAR OR EXAOS TO DO STUFF AND GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Jokes on that, solonar is the one who put him in there.*
*Cause powercreep(Solanar, not Damien to be clear)*
*DOn't worry, i'll show how damien is powercreeped (Not really) in a bit*
*Powerful, Id say. Hes stronger than 99% of people. But he isnt flexing it at people and not asking player permission. Hes been fine*
*:D Thank you!*
*I have lost the ability to tell the difference between powerful and powercreeped....*
*Powerful is strong or high level. This is usually fine
Powercreep uses their power to force things, threaten, and/or problems.*
*Ooohhh, and i've been worrying because i can't build a finished character without them being high level....*
*Having high level characters is fine. I personally find my stride to be levels 6-14.*
*Mine varies a lot, but my current average is 11.*
*mine are a 8th level kobold 5 bard/ 3 fighter, and a sapphire dragonborn that im still working on, and a adult dragon that has just casused problems, and a red kobold that sets up traps everywhere
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
"That you? High?"
No answer, just a slight sound of a beam creaking. Wait, was that the sound of some bones clanking together, or was that just a loose nail falling?
".... If that is you, I have no way up..."
Her head popped in front of him, upside down. "Really? I sorry. I come down now." She levitated back right side up and went back to the ground.
"How you fly?"
She giggled. "Magic!"
"Where you learn?"
"Z'rika teach me."
"Z'rika?"
She showed the mouse the drawing. Shadowy figure, appears to have a human skull for a head, yadda yadda.
".... Creature? Where?"
"Z'rika not here now."
"Where, then?"
"I no know. He not physical most of the time."
"Different plane?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
"That you? High?"
No answer, just a slight sound of a beam creaking. Wait, was that the sound of some bones clanking together, or was that just a loose nail falling?
".... If that is you, I have no way up..."
Her head popped in front of him, upside down. "Really? I sorry. I come down now." She levitated back right side up and went back to the ground.
"How you fly?"
She giggled. "Magic!"
"Where you learn?"
"Z'rika teach me."
"Z'rika?"
She showed the mouse the drawing. Shadowy figure, appears to have a human skull for a head, yadda yadda.
".... Creature? Where?"
"Z'rika not here now."
"Where, then?"
"I no know. He not physical most of the time."
"Different plane?"
"I think."
"Which? Ethereal? Fey? Abyss? Hells?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
"That you? High?"
No answer, just a slight sound of a beam creaking. Wait, was that the sound of some bones clanking together, or was that just a loose nail falling?
".... If that is you, I have no way up..."
Her head popped in front of him, upside down. "Really? I sorry. I come down now." She levitated back right side up and went back to the ground.
"How you fly?"
She giggled. "Magic!"
"Where you learn?"
"Z'rika teach me."
"Z'rika?"
She showed the mouse the drawing. Shadowy figure, appears to have a human skull for a head, yadda yadda.
".... Creature? Where?"
"Z'rika not here now."
"Where, then?"
"I no know. He not physical most of the time."
"Different plane?"
"I think."
"Which? Ethereal? Fey? Abyss? Hells?"
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A puff of blue purple smoke fills the lobby of the tavern, along with a crash and someone cursing and coughing
*if anyone is sitting at a table in the tavern, 50% chance i landed on it*
*So if two people are sitting at different tables, there's a 25% chance your character landed on both?*
*Alternatively, it could mean 2 tables only*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Where, then?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Me: Eris level 20, Terlyn level 4, and goliath level 9.*
*Same.*
"I no know. He not physical most of the time."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*mine are a 8th level kobold 5 bard/ 3 fighter, and a sapphire dragonborn that im still working on, and a adult dragon that has just casused problems, and a red kobold that sets up traps everywhere
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
"Different plane?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"I think."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Which? Ethereal? Fey? Abyss? Hells?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Maybe ask?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
A puff of blue purple smoke fills the lobby of the tavern, along with a crash and someone cursing and coughing
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
The goliath walks outside with a bucket held in her right hand.
*if anyone is sitting at a table in the tavern, 50% chance i landed on it*
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
*So if two people are sitting at different tables, there's a 25% chance your character landed on both?*
*im not sure, i just know i landed on a table*
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
"Why?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
She frowned. "I no know...."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
The goliath walks inside and puts the bucket in front of the fireplace.
*Alternatively, it could mean 2 tables only*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)