*I'm pretty sure that's a no. The magic users are mostly either warlocks or sorcerers I think. Maybe there are other types, but they're not on right now.*
*I have plans for a druid, but they don't exist yet*
*I'm pretty sure that's a no. The magic users are mostly either warlocks or sorcerers I think. Maybe there are other types, but they're not on right now.*
*I have plans for a druid, but they don't exist yet*
*And bards, forgot bards.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
"Well, they didn't take anything atleast, but that was odd"
"Then it was a failed pickpocket attempt" she said standing up and stretching "why? Do you feel something towards they're words?"
"Dunno. Felt nice to be complimented, as weird as the compliment was"
"ah, so you felt something towards the flirt." She said, putting on her jacket "be careful child, sometimes they can mean something when in reality, there could be something behind their kind words" she said, parting his head
"Is that considered feeling something towards it? I just liked being complimented...." They are still confused by this
"its okay child, people can feel different towards it" she said "its hard to explain but you'll understand in your heart"
"My heart..... i feel it beating, but not much else." They nod, "But i think i understand"
"Good to hear, now this can go two ways or maybe more. You can do what you want to do or I can go smack him." She said, cracking her knuckles
"I guess you can smack em if ya want?" Azazel says
*I'm pretty sure that's a no. The magic users are mostly either warlocks or sorcerers I think. Maybe there are other types, but they're not on right now.*
*I have plans for a druid, but they don't exist yet*
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
"Well, they didn't take anything atleast, but that was odd"
"Then it was a failed pickpocket attempt" she said standing up and stretching "why? Do you feel something towards they're words?"
"Dunno. Felt nice to be complimented, as weird as the compliment was"
"ah, so you felt something towards the flirt." She said, putting on her jacket "be careful child, sometimes they can mean something when in reality, there could be something behind their kind words" she said, parting his head
"Is that considered feeling something towards it? I just liked being complimented...." They are still confused by this
"its okay child, people can feel different towards it" she said "its hard to explain but you'll understand in your heart"
"My heart..... i feel it beating, but not much else." They nod, "But i think i understand"
"Good to hear, now this can go two ways or maybe more. You can do what you want to do or I can go smack him." She said, cracking her knuckles
"I guess you can smack em if ya want?" Azazel says
"Up to you child" she said, giving him a smile before walking past him
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
"Well, they didn't take anything atleast, but that was odd"
"Then it was a failed pickpocket attempt" she said standing up and stretching "why? Do you feel something towards they're words?"
"Dunno. Felt nice to be complimented, as weird as the compliment was"
"ah, so you felt something towards the flirt." She said, putting on her jacket "be careful child, sometimes they can mean something when in reality, there could be something behind their kind words" she said, parting his head
"Is that considered feeling something towards it? I just liked being complimented...." They are still confused by this
"its okay child, people can feel different towards it" she said "its hard to explain but you'll understand in your heart"
"My heart..... i feel it beating, but not much else." They nod, "But i think i understand"
"Good to hear, now this can go two ways or maybe more. You can do what you want to do or I can go smack him." She said, cracking her knuckles
"I guess you can smack em if ya want?" Azazel says
"Up to you child" she said, giving him a smile before walking past him
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
"Well, they didn't take anything atleast, but that was odd"
"Then it was a failed pickpocket attempt" she said standing up and stretching "why? Do you feel something towards they're words?"
"Dunno. Felt nice to be complimented, as weird as the compliment was"
"ah, so you felt something towards the flirt." She said, putting on her jacket "be careful child, sometimes they can mean something when in reality, there could be something behind their kind words" she said, parting his head
"Is that considered feeling something towards it? I just liked being complimented...." They are still confused by this
"its okay child, people can feel different towards it" she said "its hard to explain but you'll understand in your heart"
"My heart..... i feel it beating, but not much else." They nod, "But i think i understand"
"Good to hear, now this can go two ways or maybe more. You can do what you want to do or I can go smack him." She said, cracking her knuckles
"I guess you can smack em if ya want?" Azazel says
"Up to you child" she said, giving him a smile before walking past him
"Hmmm......... Nah, not worth it"
"okay then" she nodded and went outside to hunt for herbs
*I have plans for a druid, but they don't exist yet*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Maybe you should not randomly appear above me!"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*And bards, forgot bards.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"I guess you can smack em if ya want?" Azazel says
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"But it's so much fun to confuse you!" He laughed a bit.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Tevelin's a bard*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Tevelin goes and looks for Nerima.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Poppy pulls out a dagger, threatening to fling it at him, "I don't like being confused"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Upstairs, playing hide and seek with the mouse.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Up to you child" she said, giving him a smile before walking past him
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Nor do you like being flustered, but you don't see me stopping doing both."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
The Metal Solider was sitting outside, he was throwing knives at a tree while cleaning his rifle.
Allison was being a mom to Azazel
Adder was chilling in the rafters
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Hi Nerima," Tevelin says. "I was wondering if you could help me."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Hmmm......... Nah, not worth it"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Hm?" She smiled. "What needed?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Poppy attempts to throw the dagger at him: 18
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"okay then" she nodded and went outside to hunt for herbs
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Well, I found a way that I might go home to my family, but it requires a certain spell..."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
He watches with a smile as it just barely brushes him in it's arc, then fall back down to the ground.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"I do lots magic! What magic you need?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.