Tevelin goes to the bar, and orders a vial of water. She drinks the water and quickly seals the vial. "Ok, got that, now I need a wizard or something."
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
"Well, they didn't take anything atleast, but that was odd"
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
"Well, they didn't take anything atleast, but that was odd"
"Then it was a failed pickpocket attempt" she said standing up and stretching "why? Do you feel something towards they're words?"
Tevelin goes to the bar, and orders a vial of water. She drinks the water and quickly seals the vial. "Ok, got that, now I need a wizard or something."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Tevelin heads to the library and sees Azazel. "Are you a wizard?" she asks him.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*Oh Allison is the one who wanted Azazel to eat his crusts :)*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Tevelin heads to the library and sees Azazel. "Are you a wizard?" she asks him.
*Repost*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Ettor is looking around for Poppy to mess with her.
Wolfe is still playing her guitar in her room.
Nerima is playing hide and seek with a mouse.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*Can Tevelin hear the guitar? Cause Tevelin is a musician.*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Yep, she's a mom to everyone except Krathian. They are in a relationship but its on fringes because of her visions of him dead*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*Since she's in the library, no.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Poppy is running about the fields in a workout outfit
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*To Tevelin also?*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Well, they didn't take anything atleast, but that was odd"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Tevelin heads to the library and sees Azazel. "Are you a wizard?" she asks him.
*Re-repost cause no response*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
He chuckles and levitates to follow her from above.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"No, i'm not a wizard. I haven't learned magic"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Then it was a failed pickpocket attempt" she said standing up and stretching "why? Do you feel something towards they're words?"
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Oh, sorry. Do you know anyone who can use magic and cast the gust cantrip?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.