"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
"I think I get a little bit now."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
"I think I get a little bit now."
"Sorry for confusing..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
"I think I get a little bit now."
"Sorry for confusing..."
"It okay. Speech hard for me sometimes, too."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
"I think I get a little bit now."
"Sorry for confusing..."
"It okay. Speech hard for me sometimes, too."
"How long you speak?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
"I think I get a little bit now."
"Sorry for confusing..."
"It okay. Speech hard for me sometimes, too."
"How long you speak?"
"I speak whole life, but since mind break, speech been hard."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
Damien exits a demiplane into the tavern, wearing a different outfit than when he was captured by solonar, "THat was annoying, can't believe a god would ignore a fair trial."
*DAMIEN!!!!*
Tevelin is a bit overwhelmed that so many people are appearing. "Who are you????"
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
"I think I get a little bit now."
"Sorry for confusing..."
"It okay. Speech hard for me sometimes, too."
"How long you speak?"
"I speak whole life, but since mind break, speech been hard."
"Mind break?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
"I think I get a little bit now."
"Sorry for confusing..."
"It okay. Speech hard for me sometimes, too."
"How long you speak?"
"I speak whole life, but since mind break, speech been hard."
"Mind break?"
"When I kid, I do magic Z'rika say not do, and it break my mind. I not able to speak right for years."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
Damien exits a demiplane into the tavern, wearing a different outfit than when he was captured by solonar, "THat was annoying, can't believe a god would ignore a fair trial."
*DAMIEN!!!!*
Tevelin is a bit overwhelmed that so many people are appearing. "Who are you????"
*Alaric seems to be offline right now.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Homebrew (Mostly Outdated):Magic Items,Monsters,Spells,Subclasses ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Homebrew (Mostly Outdated):Magic Items,Monsters,Spells,Subclasses ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A strong looking man walks in. He had light green skin, and wore travelling clothes. His eyes were a crimson shade, that darted around the room very quickly. He sat down, his eye movement beginning to slow
The figure still has their face obscured by their hood, but they're clearly staring at him.
".... Many eyess here....."
The figure stumbles back a bit. "Who are you?"
"The ansswer dependss... Who iss assking?" (That is scare..)
"I... I am." It's scaring you?
"And who iss 'I'?" (Yes... Recognize...)
"What do you mean?" You know them?
"Who are you?" (Master know them..)
"My name is... Alice."
*Roll Insight.*
Man: 24
Mouse: 1
The man can tell that their name is obviously not Alice. The mouse has no idea.
"If your name is Alice, I am the Mad Hatter" (Nice meet you Alice Flareflower!!)
"Sooo... your name is the Mad Hatter?" Flareflower?
".... If your name is really Alice, then yes" He says, not being subtle that he knows (You smell like burn grass and flower. Burn by flare. Flareflower)
"It is. So who named you that?" Oh. I guess that makes sense.
"The march hare, obvioussly" (Where you from, Alice Flareflower?)
"Oh. Who are they?" Why do you want to know? They suddenly seem very nervous.
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
"I don't think I know a rabbit." Why do you want to understand?
"... Are you sserioussly thiss densse?" (... To know you better... Have friend... Sorry....)
They seem shocked. "How dare you!" Friend?
"You are not as good a liar as you think. Alicce is an aliass." (Yes.... No know word friend?)
"No, it's not! Are you making fun of my name!" They're clearly trying very hard to keep up the facade. I know what it means.
He sighs "You dont fool me. I ssuggest you sstop before you embarrassss yoursself" (Then.... What part confuse?)
The figure remains silent. I don't know. I've never had a friend that's a mouse.
"Good. We can sspeak again when you are ready to tell the truth." (... Does mouse part matter? I could try to have master change me... If it make people more comfortable...)
I just don't think most mice can speak.
(Oh... Most cant... Does it bother you that I can?)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Why they no like books? They bad books? Books made by bad people? Books from different goddess? Books alive? Books made from bad things? Bad spells in books?" She honestly looked like she was about to have a mental factory reset from the amount of confusion and effort to try and understand.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"They call the spells in the books bad spells. They mean people."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"So the people bad? The spells actually good?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Spell isnt good or bad. Depend how used"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"I think I get a little bit now."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Sorry for confusing..."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"It okay. Speech hard for me sometimes, too."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"How long you speak?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"I speak whole life, but since mind break, speech been hard."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*DAMIEN!!!!*
Tevelin is a bit overwhelmed that so many people are appearing. "Who are you????"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Mind break?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"When I kid, I do magic Z'rika say not do, and it break my mind. I not able to speak right for years."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Alaric seems to be offline right now.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*chris/ttb/anyone else, you guys online?*
N/A
*I'm here. 0.0 Always watching.....*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Hello!*
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew (Mostly Outdated): Magic Items, Monsters, Spells, Subclasses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
*Yes, actually. I just got on.*
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew (Mostly Outdated): Magic Items, Monsters, Spells, Subclasses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
*Yo.*
*I was hoping Damien could help Tevelin go home, but Alaric is off! Sadness.*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Hi*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)