Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Haiiiiii, Iβm Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
one of my friends is a furry and I used to be afraid of furrys cause it was used as an insult but now I think I might be one but IDK
Me too. Wasn't afraid, but didn't really understand.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Haiiiiii, Iβm Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Haiiiiii, Iβm Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Yay! So that does make you a furry ^w^
ima drago :3
OwO What's this? *notices your pfp* Very nice pfp my friend. 10/10
PM me the word tomato π PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! Please read my Extended Signature
JOIN MY THREADS ----> Quote Comment Thread | Furry Social Thread | Counting Thread | Suicide Support Thread
I love suffering with suicide :3
:3
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Yes. :3 indeed
ima drago :3
OwO What's this? *notices your pfp* Very nice pfp my friend. 10/10
PM me the word tomato π PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! Please read my Extended Signature
JOIN MY THREADS ----> Quote Comment Thread | Furry Social Thread | Counting Thread | Suicide Support Thread
I love suffering with suicide :3
:3
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Yes
ima drago :3
OwO What's this? *notices your pfp* Very nice pfp my friend. 10/10
PM me the word tomato π PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! Please read my Extended Signature
JOIN MY THREADS ----> Quote Comment Thread | Furry Social Thread | Counting Thread | Suicide Support Thread
I love suffering with suicide :3
gtg
gtg
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Not a furry myself, but I love furry/anthro art
nooot a very appropriate thing to say bud
bls11. I am going to have to ask you to delete that post
Pronouns: She/Her
Gender: Nonbinary Female, 1/3 human, 1/3 feline, 1/3 dragon
Mentally and emotionally unstable, anorexic (currently in remission!), autism, ADHD, anger issues
I edited it, sorry:(
thank you
Pronouns: She/Her
Gender: Nonbinary Female, 1/3 human, 1/3 feline, 1/3 dragon
Mentally and emotionally unstable, anorexic (currently in remission!), autism, ADHD, anger issues
Huh. Nice
I go by βAweβ JSYK. Drummer also named me EPIC CRIT ROLLER OF LEGEND!
βA wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to!β
βIβm sorry Frodo. I was delayed."
If you're in the mood for murder and mayhem, go to ASSASSINATE The One Above, but WHATEVER you do, donβt go to LAST COMMENT LOSES
*bleps*
Hi! I'm violet, the ultimate silly snake!
*please explain some stuff to me... I'm not sure if I'm a furry...*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Tarasque, Iβm not a furry so I canβt explain what it is. But you can prolly find something about it on the internet.
(Iβm personally figuring out wether Iβm a Therian or not.)
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
I think I might be a furry...
Haiiiiii, Iβm Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
one of my friends is a furry and I used to be afraid of furrys cause it was used as an insult but now I think I might be one but IDK
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Me too. Wasn't afraid, but didn't really understand.
Haiiiiii, Iβm Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
I was literally afraid of furrys whist drawing protogens LOL
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Lmao
Haiiiiii, Iβm Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax