*Btw Tamer I fixed the problem of there not being a dude who can see through deception rolls :P*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It successfully reaches the carpet, almost knocking Dey off in the process.
The void beast sits down next to Dey on the carpet, seeming very pleased with itself.
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
*Btw Tamer I fixed the problem of there not being a dude who can see through deception rolls :P*
*yep I saw Sherlock's debut*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
It successfully reaches the carpet, almost knocking Dey off in the process.
The void beast sits down next to Dey on the carpet, seeming very pleased with itself.
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
The void beast slowly pulls a closed box out of its shadowy form and offers it to Dey.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
It successfully reaches the carpet, almost knocking Dey off in the process.
The void beast sits down next to Dey on the carpet, seeming very pleased with itself.
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
The void beast slowly pulls a closed box out of its shadowy form and offers it to Dey.
“What’s this?” He accepts it and opens the box, if possible.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
It successfully reaches the carpet, almost knocking Dey off in the process.
The void beast sits down next to Dey on the carpet, seeming very pleased with itself.
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
The void beast slowly pulls a closed box out of its shadowy form and offers it to Dey.
“What’s this?” He accepts it and opens the box, if possible.
Within it is an extremely stale donut. The void beast motions to where a mouth would be on a normal creature, as if telling Dey to eat it.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
It successfully reaches the carpet, almost knocking Dey off in the process.
The void beast sits down next to Dey on the carpet, seeming very pleased with itself.
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
The void beast slowly pulls a closed box out of its shadowy form and offers it to Dey.
“What’s this?” He accepts it and opens the box, if possible.
Within it is an extremely stale donut. The void beast motions to where a mouth would be on a normal creature, as if telling Dey to eat it.
“Huh. Why’d you get me this?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
It successfully reaches the carpet, almost knocking Dey off in the process.
The void beast sits down next to Dey on the carpet, seeming very pleased with itself.
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
The void beast slowly pulls a closed box out of its shadowy form and offers it to Dey.
“What’s this?” He accepts it and opens the box, if possible.
Within it is an extremely stale donut. The void beast motions to where a mouth would be on a normal creature, as if telling Dey to eat it.
“Huh. Why’d you get me this?”
It shrugs.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
It successfully reaches the carpet, almost knocking Dey off in the process.
The void beast sits down next to Dey on the carpet, seeming very pleased with itself.
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
The void beast slowly pulls a closed box out of its shadowy form and offers it to Dey.
“What’s this?” He accepts it and opens the box, if possible.
Within it is an extremely stale donut. The void beast motions to where a mouth would be on a normal creature, as if telling Dey to eat it.
“Huh. Why’d you get me this?”
It shrugs.
He closes the box. “You should keep this.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
It successfully reaches the carpet, almost knocking Dey off in the process.
The void beast sits down next to Dey on the carpet, seeming very pleased with itself.
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
The void beast slowly pulls a closed box out of its shadowy form and offers it to Dey.
“What’s this?” He accepts it and opens the box, if possible.
Within it is an extremely stale donut. The void beast motions to where a mouth would be on a normal creature, as if telling Dey to eat it.
“Huh. Why’d you get me this?”
It shrugs.
He closes the box. “You should keep this.”
It shakes its head and stubbornly points at Dey. It doesn't seem like it's going to let him get away without eating it.
*reminds me of the one scene from How to Train Your Dragon where Toothless gives Hiccup half a fish*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
The void beast is floating on top of a circle of magic runes, its body twitching randomly every so often.
*pls don't let this die*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
*pls don't let this die*
“What’s up with this now? Always fidgeting with your armor, eager to jump out?” Asks Dey
"I need it working as long as I'm in danger."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
*pls don't let this die*
“What’s up with this now? Always fidgeting with your armor, eager to jump out?” Asks Dey
"I need it working as long as I'm in danger."
“So these pieces you’re working on, they’ve all broken?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
*pls don't let this die*
“What’s up with this now? Always fidgeting with your armor, eager to jump out?” Asks Dey
"I need it working as long as I'm in danger."
“So these pieces you’re working on, they’ve all broken?”
"Or malfunctioning." As Fives is saying this, the part in question fires out a blast of energy, blowing a small hole in the wall.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
*pls don't let this die*
“What’s up with this now? Always fidgeting with your armor, eager to jump out?” Asks Dey
"I need it working as long as I'm in danger."
“So these pieces you’re working on, they’ve all broken?”
"Or malfunctioning." As Fives is saying this, the part in question fires out a blast of energy, blowing a small hole in the wall.
“I see. Well, I’ll keep trying to look for workarounds that’ll help your situation, but getting offworld and winning these contests is your best bet for now.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
*pls don't let this die*
“What’s up with this now? Always fidgeting with your armor, eager to jump out?” Asks Dey
"I need it working as long as I'm in danger."
“So these pieces you’re working on, they’ve all broken?”
"Or malfunctioning." As Fives is saying this, the part in question fires out a blast of energy, blowing a small hole in the wall.
“I see. Well, I’ll keep trying to look for workarounds that’ll help your situation, but getting offworld and winning these contests is your best bet for now.”
"Thanks. I don't suppose you have magic ways to get me off world?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
*pls don't let this die*
“What’s up with this now? Always fidgeting with your armor, eager to jump out?” Asks Dey
"I need it working as long as I'm in danger."
“So these pieces you’re working on, they’ve all broken?”
"Or malfunctioning." As Fives is saying this, the part in question fires out a blast of energy, blowing a small hole in the wall.
“I see. Well, I’ll keep trying to look for workarounds that’ll help your situation, but getting offworld and winning these contests is your best bet for now.”
"Thanks. I don't suppose you have magic ways to get me off world?"
“I could get access to a teleportation circle, depending on the scroll market around here. That’s probably the best I can get you. I’ll look around.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
*pls don't let this die*
“What’s up with this now? Always fidgeting with your armor, eager to jump out?” Asks Dey
"I need it working as long as I'm in danger."
“So these pieces you’re working on, they’ve all broken?”
"Or malfunctioning." As Fives is saying this, the part in question fires out a blast of energy, blowing a small hole in the wall.
“I see. Well, I’ll keep trying to look for workarounds that’ll help your situation, but getting offworld and winning these contests is your best bet for now.”
"Thanks. I don't suppose you have magic ways to get me off world?"
“I could get access to a teleportation circle, depending on the scroll market around here. That’s probably the best I can get you. I’ll look around.”
Fives sighs. "So nothing permanent."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Btw Tamer I fixed the problem of there not being a dude who can see through deception rolls :P*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
There’s barely enough room for both of them as the carpet slowly starts to rise
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
*yep I saw Sherlock's debut*
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
The void beast slowly pulls a closed box out of its shadowy form and offers it to Dey.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
“What’s this?” He accepts it and opens the box, if possible.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
Within it is an extremely stale donut. The void beast motions to where a mouth would be on a normal creature, as if telling Dey to eat it.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
“Huh. Why’d you get me this?”
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
It shrugs.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
He closes the box. “You should keep this.”
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
It shakes its head and stubbornly points at Dey. It doesn't seem like it's going to let him get away without eating it.
*reminds me of the one scene from How to Train Your Dragon where Toothless gives Hiccup half a fish*
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Fives is repairing a gauntlet, although it's a little tough when they only have one other hand to use.
The void beast is floating on top of a circle of magic runes, its body twitching randomly every so often.
*pls don't let this die*
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
“What’s up with this now? Always fidgeting with your armor, eager to jump out?” Asks Dey
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"I need it working as long as I'm in danger."
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
“So these pieces you’re working on, they’ve all broken?”
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"Or malfunctioning." As Fives is saying this, the part in question fires out a blast of energy, blowing a small hole in the wall.
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
“I see. Well, I’ll keep trying to look for workarounds that’ll help your situation, but getting offworld and winning these contests is your best bet for now.”
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
"Thanks. I don't suppose you have magic ways to get me off world?"
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Immerral is examining her black fabric circle
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
“I could get access to a teleportation circle, depending on the scroll market around here. That’s probably the best I can get you. I’ll look around.”
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
Fives sighs. "So nothing permanent."
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.