"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*For the layer actions, can I have one that casts a spell, and one that deals like 3d6 damage?*
*No damage for lairs.*
*I take it that means that I cannot cast a damaging spells then?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*I know, that was the longest chain I have ever seen *
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Imprisoning Force. The dragon casts the forcecage spell, using its spell save DC and requiring no spell components. The spell ends early if the dragon uses this lair action again or dies.
From adult amethist dragon*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*For the layer actions, can I have one that casts a spell, and one that deals like 3d6 damage?*
*No damage for lairs.*
*can I have one that lets DEITY cast Detect Thoughts?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
"Lonely life then"
"Not For Long"
"Why?"
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
"Of Course."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"You want to see everything? so, you want to watch... that?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No damage for lairs.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I take it that means that I cannot cast a damaging spells then?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Knowlege. Any//All Knowlege"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Oh, so, you don't feel emotion, like that?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Ur fine it was just a bit painful*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*I know, that was the longest chain I have ever seen *
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*And, I take it, I can't have this one?
Imprisoning Force. The dragon casts the forcecage spell, using its spell save DC and requiring no spell components. The spell ends early if the dragon uses this lair action again or dies.
From adult amethist dragon*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I//We Know Of Emotion. I//We Conatin Records Of Emotion. I//We Know Conceptually How Emotion Feels//Functions. I//We Cannot, Myself//Ourselves Feel Emotion, However"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*can I have one that lets DEITY cast Detect Thoughts?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"That is sad, I can't understand how that would feel"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"From My//Our Records, It Would Not Make Me//Us Sad"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Then, you might be wrong about that"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"It Is My//Our Function To Be An Emotionless God//Divine Power. Fulfilling That Function Would Bring Me//Us Satisfaction"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Lonely life then"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Not For Long"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Why?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Eventually, I//We Will Create Humanity"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Should we create them? that is the question?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Of Course."
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life