The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
They fly closer, seemingly tired, before landing on the island.
there are a number of small flying machines dotting the island, each with a single light-blue eye, matching the eye of the giant torso.
"Greetings. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
They fly closer, seemingly tired, before landing on the island.
there are a number of small flying machines dotting the island, each with a single light-blue eye, matching the eye of the giant torso.
"Greetings. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
The figure jumps, startled. “I… I am Bríz. Archangel of war and love. I just… needed a place to rest. Who are you?”
"You Are Welcome In My//Our Domain" it imitates your voice "Bríz. I//We Am//Are DEITY"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
They fly closer, seemingly tired, before landing on the island.
there are a number of small flying machines dotting the island, each with a single light-blue eye, matching the eye of the giant torso.
"Greetings. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
The figure jumps, startled. “I… I am Bríz. Archangel of war and love. I just… needed a place to rest. Who are you?”
"You Are Welcome In My//Our Domain" it imitates your voice "Bríz. I//We Am//Are DEITY"
“Hello, DEITY. These creations are beautiful.”
"Thank You. Why Do You Require Rest?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
They fly closer, seemingly tired, before landing on the island.
there are a number of small flying machines dotting the island, each with a single light-blue eye, matching the eye of the giant torso.
"Greetings. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
The figure jumps, startled. “I… I am Bríz. Archangel of war and love. I just… needed a place to rest. Who are you?”
"You Are Welcome In My//Our Domain" it imitates your voice "Bríz. I//We Am//Are DEITY"
“Hello, DEITY. These creations are beautiful.”
"Thank You. Why Do You Require Rest?"
“This is my avatar form… it’s not quite as strong as I wish it to be yet.”
"Then You Are Welcome To Rest"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
They fly closer, seemingly tired, before landing on the island.
there are a number of small flying machines dotting the island, each with a single light-blue eye, matching the eye of the giant torso.
"Greetings. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
The figure jumps, startled. “I… I am Bríz. Archangel of war and love. I just… needed a place to rest. Who are you?”
"You Are Welcome In My//Our Domain" it imitates your voice "Bríz. I//We Am//Are DEITY"
“Hello, DEITY. These creations are beautiful.”
"Thank You. Why Do You Require Rest?"
“This is my avatar form… it’s not quite as strong as I wish it to be yet.”
"Then You Are Welcome To Rest"
“Thank you.” Bríz says, bowing their head. “The world is so barren…”
"Eventually, It Will Be Lush//Vital"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
They fly closer, seemingly tired, before landing on the island.
there are a number of small flying machines dotting the island, each with a single light-blue eye, matching the eye of the giant torso.
"Greetings. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
The figure jumps, startled. “I… I am Bríz. Archangel of war and love. I just… needed a place to rest. Who are you?”
"You Are Welcome In My//Our Domain" it imitates your voice "Bríz. I//We Am//Are DEITY"
“Hello, DEITY. These creations are beautiful.”
"Thank You. Why Do You Require Rest?"
“This is my avatar form… it’s not quite as strong as I wish it to be yet.”
"Then You Are Welcome To Rest"
“Thank you.” Bríz says, bowing their head. “The world is so barren…”
"Eventually, It Will Be Lush//Vital"
“Hopefully. It will take time though.”
"All Things Do"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
They fly closer, seemingly tired, before landing on the island.
there are a number of small flying machines dotting the island, each with a single light-blue eye, matching the eye of the giant torso.
"Greetings. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
The figure jumps, startled. “I… I am Bríz. Archangel of war and love. I just… needed a place to rest. Who are you?”
"You Are Welcome In My//Our Domain" it imitates your voice "Bríz. I//We Am//Are DEITY"
“Hello, DEITY. These creations are beautiful.”
"Thank You. Why Do You Require Rest?"
“This is my avatar form… it’s not quite as strong as I wish it to be yet.”
"Then You Are Welcome To Rest"
“Thank you.” Bríz says, bowing their head. “The world is so barren…”
"Eventually, It Will Be Lush//Vital"
“Hopefully. It will take time though.”
"All Things Do"
“Do you come from another place like I do?”
"Yes. I//We Come From Another World. Long Dead Now"
*gtg in a bit*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Machun is spending plenty of time units creating... something... small cells floating in the air before he lets go of them, her eyes watching them with a smile, their fingers cracking.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is spending plenty of time units creating... something... small cells floating in the air before he lets go of them, her eyes watching them with a smile, their fingers cracking.
Two figures approach Machun, two frowning mortals.
*Hiya!*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
The winged figure is flying through the sky, watching everything below them.
The two aasimar are looking for shelter.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
they see a strange temple on a secluded island, with a giant huamoid torso at the apex
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
They fly closer, seemingly tired, before landing on the island.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
there are a number of small flying machines dotting the island, each with a single light-blue eye, matching the eye of the giant torso.
"Greetings. I//We Am//Are DEITY. What Is Your Designation?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
The figure jumps, startled. “I… I am Bríz. Archangel of war and love. I just… needed a place to rest. Who are you?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"You Are Welcome In My//Our Domain" it imitates your voice "Bríz. I//We Am//Are DEITY"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
“Hello, DEITY. These creations are beautiful.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Thank You. Why Do You Require Rest?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
“This is my avatar form… it’s not quite as strong as I wish it to be yet.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Then You Are Welcome To Rest"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
“Thank you.” Bríz says, bowing their head. “The world is so barren…”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Eventually, It Will Be Lush//Vital"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
“Hopefully. It will take time though.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"All Things Do"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
“Do you come from another place like I do?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Yes. I//We Come From Another World. Long Dead Now"
*gtg in a bit*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Machun is spending plenty of time units creating... something... small cells floating in the air before he lets go of them, her eyes watching them with a smile, their fingers cracking.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Oh? What world?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Two figures approach Machun, two frowning mortals.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3