Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Time. Prophecy. Whatever you may call it. While I didn’t create butterflies, I believe I am also worshipped as the god of them as well.”
They blink, surprised. "Can you see the possible futures?"
*5
Gotta make a new thing soon...*
He lets out a light laugh. “All of them. Even the ones where there is no future. Those aren’t pleasant.” Michael nods in agreement.
20
The Grinning One's eyes widen. "Can you see what I might do?"
3
“Yes, but right now, there is currently over a hundred things you may do at this moment. I see time as a branching path.”
"Can you name a few modes of what I might do?"
“You could swipe my rice, pretend to cough, create a new species, of which more variations split based on its characteristics, or simply look longingly into the horizon.”
“Time. Prophecy. Whatever you may call it. While I didn’t create butterflies, I believe I am also worshipped as the god of them as well.”
They blink, surprised. "Can you see the possible futures?"
*5
Gotta make a new thing soon...*
He lets out a light laugh. “All of them. Even the ones where there is no future. Those aren’t pleasant.” Michael nods in agreement.
20
The Grinning One's eyes widen. "Can you see what I might do?"
3
“Yes, but right now, there is currently over a hundred things you may do at this moment. I see time as a branching path.”
"Can you name a few modes of what I might do?"
“You could swipe my rice, pretend to cough, create a new species, of which more variations split based on its characteristics, or simply look longingly into the horizon.”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I should have quoted this earlier. Dnd beyond dice rolls just change cuz why not?
We're seeing different rolls
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
But anyways at least we have evidence that it's 9 :3
Yep!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Time. Prophecy. Whatever you may call it. While I didn’t create butterflies, I believe I am also worshipped as the god of them as well.”
They blink, surprised. "Can you see the possible futures?"
*5
Gotta make a new thing soon...*
He lets out a light laugh. “All of them. Even the ones where there is no future. Those aren’t pleasant.” Michael nods in agreement.
20
The Grinning One's eyes widen. "Can you see what I might do?"
3
“Yes, but right now, there is currently over a hundred things you may do at this moment. I see time as a branching path.”
"Can you name a few modes of what I might do?"
“You could swipe my rice, pretend to cough, create a new species, of which more variations split based on its characteristics, or simply look longingly into the horizon.”
They nod. "Those are... things... yeah."
“Yet, you didn’t do any of them. This is the falsehood of ‘fate’.”
“Time. Prophecy. Whatever you may call it. While I didn’t create butterflies, I believe I am also worshipped as the god of them as well.”
They blink, surprised. "Can you see the possible futures?"
*5
Gotta make a new thing soon...*
He lets out a light laugh. “All of them. Even the ones where there is no future. Those aren’t pleasant.” Michael nods in agreement.
20
The Grinning One's eyes widen. "Can you see what I might do?"
3
“Yes, but right now, there is currently over a hundred things you may do at this moment. I see time as a branching path.”
"Can you name a few modes of what I might do?"
“You could swipe my rice, pretend to cough, create a new species, of which more variations split based on its characteristics, or simply look longingly into the horizon.”
They nod. "Those are... things... yeah."
“Yet, you didn’t do any of them. This is the falsehood of ‘fate’.”
The Grinning One nods, again. "So the future is a kaleidoscope that changes every time so much as a drop of water falls?"
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Time. Prophecy. Whatever you may call it. While I didn’t create butterflies, I believe I am also worshipped as the god of them as well.”
They blink, surprised. "Can you see the possible futures?"
*5
Gotta make a new thing soon...*
He lets out a light laugh. “All of them. Even the ones where there is no future. Those aren’t pleasant.” Michael nods in agreement.
20
The Grinning One's eyes widen. "Can you see what I might do?"
3
“Yes, but right now, there is currently over a hundred things you may do at this moment. I see time as a branching path.”
"Can you name a few modes of what I might do?"
“You could swipe my rice, pretend to cough, create a new species, of which more variations split based on its characteristics, or simply look longingly into the horizon.”
They nod. "Those are... things... yeah."
“Yet, you didn’t do any of them. This is the falsehood of ‘fate’.”
The Grinning One nods, again. "So the future is a kaleidoscope that changes every time so much as a drop of water falls?"
“Something along those lines. I like to use the metaphor of a half knit scarf, or other woven object.”
“Time. Prophecy. Whatever you may call it. While I didn’t create butterflies, I believe I am also worshipped as the god of them as well.”
They blink, surprised. "Can you see the possible futures?"
*5
Gotta make a new thing soon...*
He lets out a light laugh. “All of them. Even the ones where there is no future. Those aren’t pleasant.” Michael nods in agreement.
20
The Grinning One's eyes widen. "Can you see what I might do?"
3
“Yes, but right now, there is currently over a hundred things you may do at this moment. I see time as a branching path.”
"Can you name a few modes of what I might do?"
“You could swipe my rice, pretend to cough, create a new species, of which more variations split based on its characteristics, or simply look longingly into the horizon.”
They nod. "Those are... things... yeah."
“Yet, you didn’t do any of them. This is the falsehood of ‘fate’.”
The Grinning One nods, again. "So the future is a kaleidoscope that changes every time so much as a drop of water falls?"
“Something along those lines. I like to use the metaphor of a half knit scarf, or other woven object.”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*10 more*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
He lets out a light laugh. “All of them. Even the ones where there is no future. Those aren’t pleasant.” Michael nods in agreement.
14
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
The Grinning One's eyes widen. "Can you see what I might do?"
9
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Two times in a row 2d6 is 1 + 2...*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Yes, but right now, there is currently over a hundred things you may do at this moment. I see time as a branching path.”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"Can you name a few modes of what I might do?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“You could swipe my rice, pretend to cough, create a new species, of which more variations split based on its characteristics, or simply look longingly into the horizon.”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
They nod. "Those are... things... yeah."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
3
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I should have quoted this earlier. Dnd beyond dice rolls just change cuz why not?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
We're seeing different rolls
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
In ur post I can see the original roll.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Same, and now it's changed for me as well!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DDB be trying to make me have a fifth nat one T_T
But anyways at least we have evidence that it's 9 :3
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Yep!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Yet, you didn’t do any of them. This is the falsehood of ‘fate’.”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
The Grinning One nods, again. "So the future is a kaleidoscope that changes every time so much as a drop of water falls?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Something along those lines. I like to use the metaphor of a half knit scarf, or other woven object.”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"I see."
10
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The Winged Seer lets the silence continue, false eyes looking to the horizon as he continues to eat his rice.
29
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!