The Winged Seer lets the silence continue, false eyes looking to the horizon as he continues to eat his rice.
19
The Grinning One nods, not really having any more to say, staring to the horizon, watching the stars nip at the black nip at the purple nip at the pink, the orange, and the yellow. He begins to eat something.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The Winged Seer lets the silence continue, false eyes looking to the horizon as he continues to eat his rice.
19
The Grinning One nods, not really having any more to say, staring to the horizon, watching the stars nip at the black nip at the purple nip at the pink, the orange, and the yellow. He begins to eat something.
The Winged Seer lets the silence continue, false eyes looking to the horizon as he continues to eat his rice.
19
The Grinning One nods, not really having any more to say, staring to the horizon, watching the stars nip at the black nip at the purple nip at the pink, the orange, and the yellow. He begins to eat something.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
The Garden of the Winged Seer, with its Endless River and the Stones of Prophecy, has been surrounded by desolate hills, patches of grass few and far between. Without them, some would call the garden an Oasis. But with the rising sun and setting stars of this new day, this lifeless border has disappeared. Thick forage, from trees to moss to flowers in their trunks, sprouted overnight. Winding paths cut through this barrier of greenery, scenic and rarely straight. Behind the vines and leaves, boulders can be found, the same ones that once floated above the Garden, covered in moss and soil as if there for centuries. Unique creatures, such as horse sized caterpillars and multi winged butterflies, graze in this new land
In the center, the Garden of the Winged Seer remains unchanged, the Papillon continuing their peaceful lives, though now their small farms expand further into these forests. Danadas sits with the young, playing games and laughing with their joy at new places to explore. Expansion is stigmatized, and for many justifiably, but this feels right to the one certain and uncertain to the futures.
[Terrain expansion; Huge [50], multi winged butterflies; small [4], follower gain 221]
The Garden of the Winged Seer, with its Endless River and the Stones of Prophecy, has been surrounded by desolate hills, patches of grass few and far between. Without them, some would call the garden an Oasis. But with the rising sun and setting stars of this new day, this lifeless border has disappeared. Thick forage, from trees to moss to flowers in their trunks, sprouted overnight. Winding paths cut through this barrier of greenery, scenic and rarely straight. Behind the vines and leaves, boulders can be found, the same ones that once floated above the Garden, covered in moss and soil as if there for centuries. Unique creatures, such as horse sized caterpillars and multi winged butterflies, graze in this new land
In the center, the Garden of the Winged Seer remains unchanged, the Papillon continuing their peaceful lives, though now their small farms expand further into these forests. Danadas sits with the young, playing games and laughing with their joy at new places to explore. Expansion is stigmatized, and for many justifiably, but this feels right to the one certain and uncertain to the futures.
[Terrain expansion; Huge [50], multi winged butterflies; small [4], follower gain 223]
Gato walks towards Danadas
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The Garden of the Winged Seer, with its Endless River and the Stones of Prophecy, has been surrounded by desolate hills, patches of grass few and far between. Without them, some would call the garden an Oasis. But with the rising sun and setting stars of this new day, this lifeless border has disappeared. Thick forage, from trees to moss to flowers in their trunks, sprouted overnight. Winding paths cut through this barrier of greenery, scenic and rarely straight. Behind the vines and leaves, boulders can be found, the same ones that once floated above the Garden, covered in moss and soil as if there for centuries. Unique creatures, such as horse sized caterpillars and multi winged butterflies, graze in this new land
In the center, the Garden of the Winged Seer remains unchanged, the Papillon continuing their peaceful lives, though now their small farms expand further into these forests. Danadas sits with the young, playing games and laughing with their joy at new places to explore. Expansion is stigmatized, and for many justifiably, but this feels right to the one certain and uncertain to the futures.
[Terrain expansion; Huge [50], multi winged butterflies; small [4], follower gain 223]
Gato walks towards Danadas
One of his eyes swivel to the cat. The Winged Seer smiles “Hello, my feline friend.”
The Garden of the Winged Seer, with its Endless River and the Stones of Prophecy, has been surrounded by desolate hills, patches of grass few and far between. Without them, some would call the garden an Oasis. But with the rising sun and setting stars of this new day, this lifeless border has disappeared. Thick forage, from trees to moss to flowers in their trunks, sprouted overnight. Winding paths cut through this barrier of greenery, scenic and rarely straight. Behind the vines and leaves, boulders can be found, the same ones that once floated above the Garden, covered in moss and soil as if there for centuries. Unique creatures, such as horse sized caterpillars and multi winged butterflies, graze in this new land
In the center, the Garden of the Winged Seer remains unchanged, the Papillon continuing their peaceful lives, though now their small farms expand further into these forests. Danadas sits with the young, playing games and laughing with their joy at new places to explore. Expansion is stigmatized, and for many justifiably, but this feels right to the one certain and uncertain to the futures.
[Terrain expansion; Huge [50], multi winged butterflies; small [4], follower gain 223]
Gato walks towards Danadas
One of his eyes swivel to the cat. The Winged Seer smiles “Hello, my feline friend.”
Gato responds, "Hello"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*T'mrow. Sad rn, and kinda busy, but I can still chat.*
*Ah*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*T'mrow. Sad rn, and kinda busy, but I can still chat.*
*Ah*
*Sry.*
*No, I understand*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The Grinning One nods, not really having any more to say, staring to the horizon, watching the stars nip at the black nip at the purple nip at the pink, the orange, and the yellow. He begins to eat something.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
[end scene?]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
*Oui*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
30
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
The Garden of the Winged Seer, with its Endless River and the Stones of Prophecy, has been surrounded by desolate hills, patches of grass few and far between. Without them, some would call the garden an Oasis. But with the rising sun and setting stars of this new day, this lifeless border has disappeared. Thick forage, from trees to moss to flowers in their trunks, sprouted overnight. Winding paths cut through this barrier of greenery, scenic and rarely straight. Behind the vines and leaves, boulders can be found, the same ones that once floated above the Garden, covered in moss and soil as if there for centuries. Unique creatures, such as horse sized caterpillars and multi winged butterflies, graze in this new land
In the center, the Garden of the Winged Seer remains unchanged, the Papillon continuing their peaceful lives, though now their small farms expand further into these forests. Danadas sits with the young, playing games and laughing with their joy at new places to explore. Expansion is stigmatized, and for many justifiably, but this feels right to the one certain and uncertain to the futures.
[Terrain expansion; Huge [50], multi winged butterflies; small [4], follower gain 221]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Gato walks towards Danadas
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
One of his eyes swivel to the cat. The Winged Seer smiles “Hello, my feline friend.”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Gato responds, "Hello"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Bonjour.*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Gracias*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hallo*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Rp?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*T'mrow. Sad rn, and kinda busy, but I can still chat.*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Ah*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Sry.*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*No, I understand*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
52
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Danadas creates an entirely new species of flower for one of his followers to give to their love. [9]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
6 7!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
60
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!