The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
Then, who are you?
"The God of Death."
death?
"Yes."
MAGIC
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
Then, who are you?
"The God of Death."
death?
"Yes."
MAGIC
"I assume you are referring to yourself?"
You would be correct
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gato is standing in the world, watching three cats that have shown remarkable resilience, fighting skills, and survival. After watching them for quite a while, will use Lifebearer to make them mostly immortal
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I just looked in my character doc, and apparently, I gave myself the skill prof of Slight of Paw, lol, I just noticed this*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
"Wonderful to meet, learn, and know you Gato. I am Danadas, the Winged Fate. The title was given by my manifest." His wings look up at the butterfly in his hair.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Can I make the three cats that Gato made partially immortal her bodyguards?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I wish to not fail. I wish to usher the dead to the afterlife, with little amounts of fights. I assume you wish something akin."
I wish to watch, nothing else
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Yes."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
One of the creatures nods to Machun and everyone looks over.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
MAGIC
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Danadas tilts their head, the pupils upon their wings shifting as well. "A feline. small at that. Hello." The butterfly rises from my finger to rest upon my head.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"Physical forms can lie, you know that
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Machun walks a slight bit closer.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"I assume you are referring to yourself?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
You would be correct
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Malren waves to Machun. “Hello, stranger. Come closer.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"And would you be willing to make a pact?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Gonna make snake god next*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gato is standing in the world, watching three cats that have shown remarkable resilience, fighting skills, and survival. After watching them for quite a while, will use Lifebearer to make them mostly immortal
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
For what?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I just looked in my character doc, and apparently, I gave myself the skill prof of Slight of Paw, lol, I just noticed this*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I do. I simply am making an observation." He bends his legs, putting his lower arms on his knees, to be more on an even eye level [imagine shakra's leaning pose]. "You are the first creature I met that did not manifest me. I am naturally curious."
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"Simply wonderful! I would be the cat god Gato"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Wonderful to meet, learn, and know you Gato. I am Danadas, the Winged Fate. The title was given by my manifest." His wings look up at the butterfly in his hair.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"I wish to not fail. I wish to usher the dead to the afterlife, with little amounts of fights. I assume you wish something akin."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Can I make the three cats that Gato made partially immortal her bodyguards?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I wish to watch, nothing else
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.