We've received numerous reports of nonmagical anomalous phenomena occurring throughout the Inner Planes, Prime Material, and the latter's two projections. They range from mild annoyances to civilization-destroying disasters. On top of that, various "Sentient and Violent" SCPs have been attempting to breach more and more often and with more intensity and contained phenomena are becoming unstable. We MUST figure out what's going on.
Oh, and - the ONLY good thing this event has caused so far - was just discovered: SCP-6500 "Inevitable" is growing weaker and will likely stop or even reverse.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
We've received numerous reports of nonmagical anomalous phenomena occurring throughout the Inner Planes, Prime Material, and the latter's two projections. They range from mild annoyances to civilization-destroying disasters. On top of that, various "Sentient and Violent" SCPs have been attempting to breach more and more often and with more intensity and contained phenomena are becoming unstable. We MUST figure out what's going on.
Oh, and - the ONLY good thing this event has caused so far - was just discovered: SCP-6500 "Inevitable" is growing weaker and will likely stop or even reverse.
I shall join the SCP Foundation as an MTF Tau-5 "Samsara". (In canon lore they are 4 cybernetic clones utilizing experimental weaponry. For more Info click Here.)
I shall join the SCP Foundation as an MTF Tau-5 "Samsara". (In canon lore they are 4 cybernetic clones utilizing experimental weaponry. For more Info click Here.)
Some hooligan just photographed SCP-096 and is about to post it online. Also, Foundation Webcrawlers have detected that SCP-079 has gained internet access. And on top of that, Site-5 is under attack from the GOC . Who keeps sending status reports of a site that does not exist?
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
Should I shoot it?
signature loading...
I shall join the SCP Foundation as an MTF Tau-5 "Samsara". (In canon lore they are 4 cybernetic clones utilizing experimental weaponry. For more Info click Here.)
Chaos is malleable, death is not the end, and immortality is impermanent.
K
signature loading...
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.