It spits out a copy with a bad score. and a diamond.
I feed it an iphone 1
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
It spits out a $500 check.
I give it it a cup of tea made with leaves from the World Tree and water from the Elemental Plane of Water.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
It spits out a strawberry shortcake.
I feed it my graded homework. (I got a good score)
She/Her/Hers DM
Member of the Cult of Grammar and the Cult of Cats
It spits out a copy with a bad score. and a diamond.
I feed it an iphone 1
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
It spits out an IPhone 15 Pro.
I feed it Jeff the Evil Roomba.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
It spits out the great dictionary
I feed it 50thAltOfBananer
signature loading...
It spits him imediately.
I feed it my 180+ cards pokemon collection.
Hi!!!! Wanna make a pact with him? Pm me if you want to! IL tell you the take offs!
I'm also an Anime and Fortnite fun.(and homebrewing student-master)
Ext Sign
The Club
Pm me the word avocado.
It spits out a psa 10charazard (the valuable one)
I feed it the nekonomicon(the necronomicon but for cats)
signature loading...
It spits out Tana___ (formerly Gato).
I feed it a Swimming Pool.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
DRAKEN
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Hello Link
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!