This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
22
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Formerly Devan Avalon.
Trying to get your physical content on Beyond is like going to Microsoft and saying "I have a physical Playstation disk, give me a digital Xbox version!"
49 oops wrong dice... 22
20
Ballisticgamer1543 you roll a 6d6 not d100 if you didn't know
22
Formerly Devan Avalon.
Trying to get your physical content on Beyond is like going to Microsoft and saying "I have a physical Playstation disk, give me a digital Xbox version!"
27
23
23
14
24
20
20
19
11
Did you hear about the sensitive kender? He took everything personally.
19
22
24
can we add that if you get a 6 you are the unlucky one as it is the same chance?
22
Did you hear about the sensitive kender? He took everything personally.
18
23
Please check out my homebrew, I would appreciate feedback:
Spells, Monsters, Subclasses, Races, Arcknight Class, Occultist Class, World, Enigmatic Esoterica forms
23