I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
In true Talk Like A Pirate day spirit, I be hooking it with a hooked hand, then firing it out of a cannon towards Drummer!
I slow down time and hit the bomb on the perfect pixel at the perfect time which glitches the matrix and gives the bomb infinite momentum, meaning that nothing can stop it, and it flies around the planet at the speed of light until it hits Gibber and takes you with it
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Long live the dragon slayers, long live the spider guild, long live the forums.
I want you to know. You are going to lose. You are going to lose badly. You’re going to lose badly and it’s going to be awesome.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Flying with the bomb, I take out my signature legally distinct Portal Gun and create two large portals floating in the air. Me and the bomb fly through these two portals endlessly in a loop, causing a state of terminal velocity. I cannot go any faster then I currently am. Then, I change my orange portal to go directly to Drummer, meaning that I fly directly into him while still at terminal velocity. I then do some jump-off-really-quickly hyperjutsu, leaving Drummer stuck flying around the world with the bomb while I stand on the ground unscathed.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
I create an immovable object directly in front of the bomb, which creates a paradox that glitches the universe. The universe responds by removing the immovability of the wall and the unstoppability of the bomb which therby stops the paradox.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
I thank.you for your alarm, otherwise I would have gotten bonked in the head. Instead, I cause the geometry to warp and fold around me, making the bomb go straight to Bohr.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I equip a special type of goggles that lets me see invisible things. I then walk up to TheMadGibber and warn him that it will explode on 12/17/2026. I then request to disarm the bomb so it doesn't explode.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Your request gets denied due to an in-app error. Don't worry, we're working on it! Fixes can take up to 24 hours, but we promise our team are working hard at it, and we appreciate your patience.
However, your job request was approved! You have now secured full time employment at "The Bomb" hotel and restaurant, the best stay and food in all of Wivenhoe, England.
~The Bomb~
Todays menu!
Bomb soup
Bomb salad
Bomb on toast
Bomb dog
Up dog
Whats up dog?
The whole resturant explodes
people run screaming
you're the ultimate star employee
critics praise the "in theme" expiriance
the whole exploding hotel bomb flies at Gibber
bomb Lasagna
cloudy with a chance of bombs
deep fired bombs
barbeque bombs
bomb chicken
~Drinks~
Bomb soda
Bomb cocktail
1972 chattou de blanc kings rosé
Water Bomb
~specials~
kindness
prosperity
and love
super secret bomb tacos
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Long live the dragon slayers, long live the spider guild, long live the forums.
I want you to know. You are going to lose. You are going to lose badly. You’re going to lose badly and it’s going to be awesome.
Your request gets denied due to an in-app error. Don't worry, we're working on it! Fixes can take up to 24 hours, but we promise our team are working hard at it, and we appreciate your patience.
However, your job request was approved! You have now secured full time employment at "The Bomb" hotel and restaurant, the best stay and food in all of Wivenhoe, England.
~The Bomb~
Todays menu!
Bomb soup
Bomb salad
Bomb on toast
Bomb dog
Up dog
Whats up dog?
The whole resturant explodes
people run screaming
you're the ultimate star employee
critics praise the "in theme" expiriance
the whole exploding hotel bomb flies at Gibber
bomb Lasagna
cloudy with a chance of bombs
deep fired bombs
barbeque bombs
bomb chicken
~Drinks~
Bomb soda
Bomb cocktail
1972 chattou de blanc kings rosé
Water Bomb
~specials~
kindness
prosperity
and love
super secret bomb tacos
I'll have the "super secret bomb tacos" and a "Bomb cocktail"
The waiter pulls out a notepad and quickly scribbles down your order, smiling profusely. He quickly looks down and adjusts his badge before looking up, still smiling, and addressing the bomb sitting opposite you at your table.
The bomb, napkin draped over its bottom half, takes a sip of wine.
"I'll have the super secret bomb tacos as well please. And maybe a water bomb for the table?"
The bomb looks at you, which is weird considering it doesn't have eyes, pleased to be in good company.
The waiter jots that down as well, and then gives you both a nod. "Excellent choices, you're both in for a treat."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Long live the dragon slayers, long live the spider guild, long live the forums.
I want you to know. You are going to lose. You are going to lose badly. You’re going to lose badly and it’s going to be awesome.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I open a portal underneath Jorge_200 that sends him to the far realm as vengeance for ruining my plan.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I slow down time and hit the bomb on the perfect pixel at the perfect time which glitches the matrix and gives the bomb infinite momentum, meaning that nothing can stop it, and it flies around the planet at the speed of light until it hits Gibber and takes you with it
Long live the dragon slayers, long live the spider guild, long live the forums.
I want you to know. You are going to lose. You are going to lose badly. You’re going to lose badly and it’s going to be awesome.
That’s not allowed!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
I create an immovable object directly in front of the bomb, which creates a paradox that glitches the universe. The universe responds by removing the immovability of the wall and the unstoppability of the bomb which therby stops the paradox.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I throw the bomb towards Link
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
I counter the bomb back to cloud
signature loading...
I throw it at Gibbler
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
GIBBLELEDER LOOK OUT
signature loading...
I thank.you for your alarm, otherwise I would have gotten bonked in the head. Instead, I cause the geometry to warp and fold around me, making the bomb go straight to Bohr.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
Once the bomb hits Bohr, I use telekinesis to grab it, pull out an aluminum bat, and hit the bomb as hard as I possibly can right back at Bohr.
There's a reason you can't use aluminum bats in baseball.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I catch the bomb before throwing it at cloud
signature loading...
It was actually me wearing a paper mask with Cl0ud's face on it. I grab the bomb, backstab you, and go invisible to go and deliver it to Link.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
OWIE
signature loading...
I equip a special type of goggles that lets me see invisible things. I then walk up to TheMadGibber and warn him that it will explode on 12/17/2026. I then request to disarm the bomb so it doesn't explode.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
Your request gets denied due to an in-app error. Don't worry, we're working on it! Fixes can take up to 24 hours, but we promise our team are working hard at it, and we appreciate your patience.
However, your job request was approved! You have now secured full time employment at "The Bomb" hotel and restaurant, the best stay and food in all of Wivenhoe, England.
~The Bomb~
Todays menu!
Bomb soup
Bomb salad
Bomb on toast
Bomb dog
Up dog
Whats up dog?
The whole resturant explodes
people run screaming
you're the ultimate star employee
critics praise the "in theme" expiriance
the whole exploding hotel bomb flies at Gibber
bomb Lasagna
cloudy with a chance of bombs
deep fired bombs
barbeque bombs
bomb chicken
~Drinks~
Bomb soda
Bomb cocktail
1972 chattou de blanc kings rosé
Water Bomb
~specials~
kindness
prosperity
and love
super secret bomb tacos
Long live the dragon slayers, long live the spider guild, long live the forums.
I want you to know. You are going to lose. You are going to lose badly. You’re going to lose badly and it’s going to be awesome.
I'll have the "super secret bomb tacos" and a "Bomb cocktail"
signature loading...
"Certainly!"
The waiter pulls out a notepad and quickly scribbles down your order, smiling profusely. He quickly looks down and adjusts his badge before looking up, still smiling, and addressing the bomb sitting opposite you at your table.
The bomb, napkin draped over its bottom half, takes a sip of wine.
"I'll have the super secret bomb tacos as well please. And maybe a water bomb for the table?"
The bomb looks at you, which is weird considering it doesn't have eyes, pleased to be in good company.
The waiter jots that down as well, and then gives you both a nod. "Excellent choices, you're both in for a treat."
Long live the dragon slayers, long live the spider guild, long live the forums.
I want you to know. You are going to lose. You are going to lose badly. You’re going to lose badly and it’s going to be awesome.