This is not for you. (DM'S OPEN)The Navidson Record
excerpt House of Leaves pg.3
Any controversy surrounding Billy Meyer's film on flying saucers has been supplanted by the house on Ash Tree Lane.. even if the house itself, like Melville's behemoth, remains resistant to summation.
GOOD, IS IT WRONG THAT I WALK AROUND MY HOUSE BLINDFOLDED FOR FUN? (MY POOR PINKY FINGER)
NOT AT ALL! I KNOW I'LL SOMETIMES TEST MY MEMORY WITH SHORT JAUNT WITH MY EYES CLOSED.
BUT WHY IS YOUR PINKY FINGER DOING SO POORLY? ARE YOU USING IT TO FEEL OUT OR SOMETHING?
ITS BECAUSE I AM TYPING LIKE THiS
siht ekil gnipyt ma i esuaceb sti
I DON'T SEE HOW THAT MAKES YOUR PINKY FINGER POOR!
ARE YOU JUST CONSTANTLY HOLDING DOWN SHIFT INSTEAD OF PRESSING CAPS LOCK AND THEN TYPING NORMALLY? IF SO, WHAT A NEWB! :P
AND IF YOU'RE ON THE PHONE, THEN THERE SHOULD STILL BE A WAY TO TOGGLE CAPS LOCK.
NO, IM ON A CHROME BOOK, WHICH DOESN'T HAVE A CAPS LOCK BUTTON
JUST PRESS ALT AND THE SEARCH BUTTON (WEIRD CIRCLE TO THE LEFT OF A) AND CAPS LOCK SHOULD HAPPEN
NOPE
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
GOOD, IS IT WRONG THAT I WALK AROUND MY HOUSE BLINDFOLDED FOR FUN? (MY POOR PINKY FINGER)
NOT AT ALL! I KNOW I'LL SOMETIMES TEST MY MEMORY WITH SHORT JAUNT WITH MY EYES CLOSED.
BUT WHY IS YOUR PINKY FINGER DOING SO POORLY? ARE YOU USING IT TO FEEL OUT OR SOMETHING?
ITS BECAUSE I AM TYPING LIKE THiS
siht ekil gnipyt ma i esuaceb sti
I DON'T SEE HOW THAT MAKES YOUR PINKY FINGER POOR!
ARE YOU JUST CONSTANTLY HOLDING DOWN SHIFT INSTEAD OF PRESSING CAPS LOCK AND THEN TYPING NORMALLY? IF SO, WHAT A NEWB! :P
AND IF YOU'RE ON THE PHONE, THEN THERE SHOULD STILL BE A WAY TO TOGGLE CAPS LOCK.
NO, IM ON A CHROME BOOK, WHICH DOESN'T HAVE A CAPS LOCK BUTTON
JUST PRESS ALT AND THE SEARCH BUTTON (WEIRD CIRCLE TO THE LEFT OF A) AND CAPS LOCK SHOULD HAPPEN
NOPE
NEVERMIND
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If I wanted to test out a monster with you guys, who would be interested?
CR 15 spellcaster/brute.
Probably will be years before the party it's meant for will actually be able to fight it given our session rate. (It's a demonic version of the bullywug cleric who, to be frank, is already kind of a demonic version of himself.) But I'm itching to try it out.
If I wanted to test out a monster with you guys, who would be interested?
CR 15 spellcaster/brute.
Probably will be years before the party it's meant for will actually be able to fight it given our session rate. (It's a demonic version of the bullywug cleric who, to be frank, is already kind of a demonic version of himself.) But I'm itching to try it out.
If I wanted to test out a monster with you guys, who would be interested?
CR 15 spellcaster/brute.
Probably will be years before the party it's meant for will actually be able to fight it given our session rate. (It's a demonic version of the bullywug cleric who, to be frank, is already kind of a demonic version of himself.) But I'm itching to try it out.
*Shatters through doorway*
OOOH! ME ME ME ME ME!!
1 down. (2 more to go.)
By the way Baalzeboop, have you heard of the Promised Land show? Basically a mockumentary-style thing on Exodus. Saw the pilot a while back and it looked neat. Saw the 2nd episode is out so gonna have to check it out myself.
If I wanted to test out a monster with you guys, who would be interested?
CR 15 spellcaster/brute.
Probably will be years before the party it's meant for will actually be able to fight it given our session rate. (It's a demonic version of the bullywug cleric who, to be frank, is already kind of a demonic version of himself.) But I'm itching to try it out.
*Shatters through doorway*
OOOH! ME ME ME ME ME!!
1 down. (2 more to go.)
By the way Baalzeboop, have you heard of the Promised Land show? Basically a mockumentary-style thing on Exodus. Saw the pilot a while back and it looked neat. Saw the 2nd episode is out so gonna have to check it out myself.
Speaking of games I bought guilty gear strive yesterday cause it was on sale and I've been wanting it, it's so peak and I have a leverless fight stick arriving today so I can play it even better
My sweet summer child. No one actually plays strive for the game. We play it for the soundtrack!
If I wanted to test out a monster with you guys, who would be interested?
CR 15 spellcaster/brute.
Probably will be years before the party it's meant for will actually be able to fight it given our session rate. (It's a demonic version of the bullywug cleric who, to be frank, is already kind of a demonic version of himself.) But I'm itching to try it out.
*Shatters through doorway*
OOOH! ME ME ME ME ME!!
1 down. (2 more to go.)
By the way Baalzeboop, have you heard of the Promised Land show? Basically a mockumentary-style thing on Exodus. Saw the pilot a while back and it looked neat. Saw the 2nd episode is out so gonna have to check it out myself.
Friendly reminder that TRON: ARES OFFICIALLY RELEASES IN 9 DAYS!!!!!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
This is not for you. (DM'S OPEN)The Navidson Record
excerpt House of Leaves pg.3
Any controversy surrounding Billy Meyer's film on flying saucers has been supplanted by the house on Ash Tree Lane.. even if the house itself, like Melville's behemoth, remains resistant to summation.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
This is not for you. (DM'S OPEN)The Navidson Record
excerpt House of Leaves pg.3
Any controversy surrounding Billy Meyer's film on flying saucers has been supplanted by the house on Ash Tree Lane.. even if the house itself, like Melville's behemoth, remains resistant to summation.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Is the singular noun of robux a robuck? What are y'alls opinions on this very important matter
Roblox kinda sucks
I play one or two games but they're objectively horrible, and the popular stuff on there sucks. I'm not a gamer but I feel like Roblox is low quality gaming.
That being said, no one ever deals in one robuck right? I've heard robuck before I think but one robuck is the real life equivalent of a penny, for the most part its useless alone
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
:3
meow
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Hello
This is not for you. (DM'S OPEN) The Navidson Record
excerpt House of Leaves pg.3
Any controversy surrounding Billy Meyer's film on flying saucers has been supplanted by the house on Ash Tree Lane.. even if the house itself, like Melville's behemoth, remains resistant to summation.
[File on Subject #420]
NOPE
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
NEVERMIND
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If I wanted to test out a monster with you guys, who would be interested?
CR 15 spellcaster/brute.
Probably will be years before the party it's meant for will actually be able to fight it given our session rate. (It's a demonic version of the bullywug cleric who, to be frank, is already kind of a demonic version of himself.) But I'm itching to try it out.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
*Shatters through doorway*
OOOH! ME ME ME ME ME!!
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
1 down. (2 more to go.)
By the way Baalzeboop, have you heard of the Promised Land show? Basically a mockumentary-style thing on Exodus. Saw the pilot a while back and it looked neat. Saw the 2nd episode is out so gonna have to check it out myself.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
I haven't, actually. What channels are it on?
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
My sweet summer child. No one actually plays strive for the game. We play it for the soundtrack!
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
I've seen it on YouTube for free.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
Box
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
bet
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
Friendly reminder that TRON: ARES OFFICIALLY RELEASES IN 9 DAYS!!!!!
“It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments.” - Arya, Inheritance Cycle
AroAce, He/They, furry, arctic fox fursona, and as of recently, eagle scout
Really cool, obscure composer: https://www.youtube.com/@creativevalence9129
Less obscure, still cool composer:https://www.youtube.com/@Verplex321
extd sig?
I had to read that a couple times to realize "ARES" meant "Ares the god of war" not "are" plural.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
Good morning!
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
Morning
This is not for you. (DM'S OPEN) The Navidson Record
excerpt House of Leaves pg.3
Any controversy surrounding Billy Meyer's film on flying saucers has been supplanted by the house on Ash Tree Lane.. even if the house itself, like Melville's behemoth, remains resistant to summation.
[File on Subject #420]
Morning all!
Wow everyone's been changing their PFPs...
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Indeed
This is not for you. (DM'S OPEN) The Navidson Record
excerpt House of Leaves pg.3
Any controversy surrounding Billy Meyer's film on flying saucers has been supplanted by the house on Ash Tree Lane.. even if the house itself, like Melville's behemoth, remains resistant to summation.
[File on Subject #420]
how's it going? anything interesting happen?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Roblox kinda sucks
I play one or two games but they're objectively horrible, and the popular stuff on there sucks. I'm not a gamer but I feel like Roblox is low quality gaming.
That being said, no one ever deals in one robuck right? I've heard robuck before I think but one robuck is the real life equivalent of a penny, for the most part its useless alone