Well howdy do, my fine guys gals and non binary pals
But what if i feel like both a N/B and a guy?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I just feel sort of off, I'm not actually banging into anything. Lot of work that I feel meh about
Oh
you want to talk?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
>be me >see Aspen's Rinatisca Carnevale Thread >9 pages in 2 days >OOC and IC posts mixed together >what in the Abyss in this chaos >run away in fear
A bloody cat emerges
Don''t open onions
I had to stab them to get them to stop
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
>be me >see Aspen's Rinatisca Carnevale Thread >9 pages in 2 days >OOC and IC posts mixed together >what in the Abyss in this chaos >run away in fear
A bloody cat emerges
Don''t open onions
I had to stab them to get them to stop
I won't then.
Though yeah; ran a PBP with some people from LCW a while back. It was simultaneously very active / dead.
First few pages, lots of posts RPing with others. Later pages had to keep prodding people to get them to post.
Probably a mismatch of expectations. (I was expecting a posting rate of maybe 1-3 times per day.) And then the turn orders in combat didn't mesh well with the chaos... But yeah, was an interesting experience.
>be me >see Aspen's Rinatisca Carnevale Thread >9 pages in 2 days >OOC and IC posts mixed together >what in the Abyss in this chaos >run away in fear
A bloody cat emerges
Don''t open onions
I had to stab them to get them to stop
I won't then.
Though yeah; ran a PBP with some people from LCW a while back. It was simultaneously very active / dead.
First few pages, lots of posts RPing with others. Later pages had to keep prodding people to get them to post.
Probably a mismatch of expectations. (I was expecting a posting rate of maybe 1-3 times per day.) And then the turn orders in combat didn't mesh well with the chaos... But yeah, was an interesting experience.
Yeah
It stops after a bit
But you know that
I have my own campaign, that has gone for two months
its speed up
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*jumps in* BARRICADE THE DOOR ONCE EVERYONE IS IN THE BUNKER! START COOKING A TURKEY OR SOMETHING, MAYBE THAT CAN COUNTERACT HER!
YES SAVE US VITUS
START TALKING ABOUT THE SANITS
IT WILL CLEANSE THEM
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I just feel sort of off, I'm not actually banging into anything. Lot of work that I feel meh about
I recommend chocolate.
I totally didn't watch Prisoner of Azkaban last night...
So far I've basically just eaten peanuts, chocolate, and two pieces of bread, and a cup of tea. But yeah, chocolate is helpful
YES
i see your in the bunker too
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I just feel sort of off, I'm not actually banging into anything. Lot of work that I feel meh about
Oh
you want to talk?
Eh, don't worry about it. Its not actually that bad, I'm just a lazy and not very good at doing things I don't want to in the moment
oh
Same
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I just feel sort of off, I'm not actually banging into anything. Lot of work that I feel meh about
Oh
you want to talk?
Eh, don't worry about it. Its not actually that bad, I'm just a lazy and not very good at doing things I don't want to in the moment
oh
Same
Yeah, feels pretty stupid. Might be from some sort of neurodivergency, but I kinda feel like that's just blaming it on something else
Oh
Smae
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*jumps in* BARRICADE THE DOOR ONCE EVERYONE IS IN THE BUNKER! START COOKING A TURKEY OR SOMETHING, MAYBE THAT CAN COUNTERACT HER!
WHATS HAPPENING WHY ARE WE IN A BUNKER
I CAN'T SAY HER NAME
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
But what if i feel like both a N/B and a guy?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*banging into walls*
What?
Don't punch the wall, it hurts
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I just feel sort of off, I'm not actually banging into anything. Lot of work that I feel meh about
Oh
you want to talk?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
>be me
>see Aspen's Rinatisca Carnevale Thread
>9 pages in 2 days
>OOC and IC posts mixed together
>what in the Abyss in this chaos
>run away in fear
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
A bloody cat emerges
Don''t open onions
I had to stab them to get them to stop
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I won't then.
Though yeah; ran a PBP with some people from LCW a while back.
It was simultaneously very active / dead.
First few pages, lots of posts RPing with others.
Later pages had to keep prodding people to get them to post.
Probably a mismatch of expectations. (I was expecting a posting rate of maybe 1-3 times per day.) And then the turn orders in combat didn't mesh well with the chaos...
But yeah, was an interesting experience.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
*jumps in* BARRICADE THE DOOR ONCE EVERYONE IS IN THE BUNKER! START COOKING A TURKEY OR SOMETHING, MAYBE THAT CAN COUNTERACT HER!
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
Yeah
It stops after a bit
But you know that
I have my own campaign, that has gone for two months
its speed up
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
YES
SAVE US VITUS
START TALKING ABOUT THE SANITS
IT WILL CLEANSE THEM
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
So far I've basically just eaten peanuts, chocolate, and two pieces of bread, and a cup of tea. But yeah, chocolate is helpful
YES
i see your in the bunker too
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Eh, don't worry about it. Its not actually that bad, I'm just a lazy and not very good at doing things I don't want to in the moment
oh
Same
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yeah, feels pretty stupid. Might be from some sort of neurodivergency, but I kinda feel like that's just blaming it on something else
Oh
Smae
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
WHATS HAPPENING WHY ARE WE IN A BUNKER
Idk I'm just a guy ig
I like Warlocks
I like guitars (coming up on my fifth year of playing!)
I want to be a musician/stay-at-home dad when I grow up
Recently obsessing over Warhammer 40k, specifically the T’au empire
I CAN'T SAY HER NAME
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.