This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Are those spells currently in Your Homebrew Collection? If not, that’s your issue.
Yes, you must have accidentally clicked the [REMOVE FROM COLLECTION] button. Happens to folks all the time, that’s how I knew to have you check that.
Happy to help. And like I said, it was probably an accident, you likely didn’t even realize it had happened.
Are those spells currently in Your Homebrew Collection? If not, that’s your issue.
Creating Epic Boons on DDB
DDB Buyers' Guide
Hardcovers, DDB & You
Content Troubleshooting
Yes, you must have accidentally clicked the [REMOVE FROM COLLECTION] button. Happens to folks all the time, that’s how I knew to have you check that.
Creating Epic Boons on DDB
DDB Buyers' Guide
Hardcovers, DDB & You
Content Troubleshooting
Happy to help. And like I said, it was probably an accident, you likely didn’t even realize it had happened.
Creating Epic Boons on DDB
DDB Buyers' Guide
Hardcovers, DDB & You
Content Troubleshooting