Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Creating new versions of homebrew species with species options >>
by Necroreo
0 31
How do I access digital content purchased through DNDBeyond? >>
by Solace90
10 2,978
Can I have my oathbreaker please? >>
by StefDante
1 55
Dice Not Showing Numbers >>
by PaganCoyote
3 87
I'm Hero Tier and the Ravenloft sourcebook is still saying "Pre-Order." >>
by Vanse571
2 71
App stopped working >>
by EvilMega
8 1,064
How to add temporary AC to an item as charges. >>
by Umasou
1 43
Pdf character sheets not updating >>
by NeuralPlague
1 41
Hollow Warden spells not accessible >>
by invid
3 32
display name change request >>
by Titusthewarclown
3 129
Homebrew Magic Item Armor: Dexterity Bonus Override not honored in AC Calculation >>
by TheRhinoDude
19 1,784
Simple weapons proficiency not applied to all? >>
by ChuMaster
3 64
Error with all Wizard subclass Savant features (has been for over a year) >>
by ExaDeuce
5 114
Necromancy Subclass? >>
by Ninjacoolstuff
1 54
Resolved Homebrew subclass not appearing in character builder >>
by Vide
14 9,932
Forum Jump: