|
|
I can't see subclasses for Tasha's Cauldron of Everything
>>
|
|
24
|
1,982
|
|
|
Issues with character creation options
>>
|
|
1
|
51
|
|
|
Custom background proficiencies not showing up on character sheet
>>
|
|
2
|
67
|
|
|
Homonculus Servant not showing up in the Eberron Artificer for 2025
>>
|
|
2
|
87
|
|
|
These Encounters won't delete
>>
|
|
1
|
40
|
|
|
Grim Hollow Weapon Masteries no showing up.
>>
|
|
2
|
123
|
|
|
As a DM I cannot access one of the character sheets, but I can access all other sheets.
>>
|
|
0
|
37
|
|
|
Bugs Found in "The Gunslinger Class: Valda’s Spire of Secrets"
>>
|
|
19
|
1,102
|
|
|
Erroneous Spell added to character sheet (Arcane Sparkler)
>>
|
|
3
|
60
|
|
|
I'm at a loss as to why I'm having this issue, trying to make a silly Bard Subclass.
>>
|
|
2
|
58
|
|
|
Air Genasi Mingle with the wind still shows the legacy tag
>>
|
|
1
|
56
|
|
|
Purchased books not showing in character creation
>>
|
|
1
|
64
|
|
|
Spell Mastery not working properly
>>
|
|
0
|
79
|
|
|
Maps unable to use tokens
>>
|
|
10
|
1,486
|
|
|
Resolved
Bard Colleges are missing
>>
|
|
7
|
4,186
|