Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (6 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
403 Forbidden >>
by CuringWriter18
1 45
I have been attempting to create homebrew, but I will not work. >>
by ReedA86903
0 30
Forest Gnome Minor Illusion does not count as known cantrip for Wizard Illusionist Specialty >>
by awerges2205
1 46
Error Deleting Character >>
by MasterofPyro
4 69
Backgrounds and Races >>
by LamchopSingalong
2 59
Hit points at level 1 don't work properly >>
by Mordyth
5 111
2014 PHB Rules don't appear even when option is turned on >>
by Usb_prime
2 50
How exactly to I get discounts if I bought some A La Carte items prior to its removal? >>
by XGAMER2mil
0 36
Aarakocra language is missing from language selection dropdown list >>
by Dragarhir
7 1,840
2014 Support >>
by wyrm_wood
0 50
Marketplace Issues, getting logged out when going to buy >>
by RuttedKarma08
2 86
Encounter is bugged and can't be deleted >>
by FunderBoy
0 47
OathBreaker not loading spells >>
by LordKoven
1 88
Character Builder: Level 5 Cleric is capped at 8 spells, but PBH says 9 >>
by Web_3D
8 94
Creating a 2024 Custom Background doesn't match PHB or DMG rules >>
by BlackRazor
0 159
Forum Jump: