Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (13 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Character Sheets won't load >>
by papamack
6 449
Images not loading on character sheets >>
by Unbound_Shadow
2 108
Request Bag of Holding - assigning contents >>
by AndrewRobert
81 18,638
Homebrew item copies not showing full spell list on Character sheet >>
by Gallo_Nightingale
2 72
Resolved Missing Bold in Flavor Text >>
by ConalTheGreat
1 47
I can't access any of the books. >>
by AttilaTheYeon
1 54
College of Spirits DND beyond filter Bug >>
by L0rd0fblades
1 83
Sword Coast Owned Content not adjusting price in check out >>
by Jerichoholic1985
1 37
Made a Homebrew Race, and Cantrip to go with it that's saved based, but won't appear. >>
by RealOrokin
Can't fill in credit card details >>
by BuffyFaith
1 105
Subclass error message >>
by user-111536622
2 37
Can't find feat that I want to add to my character >>
by kacpdwsniper
2 34
My Enounters >>
by LordZierath
1 33
How do I upgrade from compendium only to the Full adventure? >>
by Yoxus
3 130
Maybe put an overflow: hidden; on your comment box css? >>
by ZomblesKlein
0 47
Forum Jump: