For the record, the Pride dice are usually only available during the month of June for Pride Month, so... maybe keep an eye out in a couple of months. :)
For the record, the Pride dice are usually only available during the month of June for Pride Month, so... maybe keep an eye out in a couple of months. :)
I love the pride dice and all, but maybe a new set? I have like 30 different types of pride dice for my dice collection, to include Trans Flag dice. My favorite being very simple looking tri-color trans dice. And a Rainbow D20 Necklace.
Edit: looks like imgur is borked too much to work anymore.
Awesome. Realized I had missed three of these. Definitely appreciate the post and the links!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
#OpenD&D #ORC
"...or you can find the secret tunnel that leads to the Vault of Dickish DM which is filled with 10,000,000 copper coins and a 5,000 pound solid gold statue of a middle finger that is too big to fit through the door."
Is it going to be a new set or the Dice of True Color
I would love it if they did something different this Pride month. I have the dice and the avatar frame for the character sheet. I would like a Pride theme next.
Punch this into Google it removes none dndbeyond results.
claim site:dndbeyond.com/claim
This gets you all the downloadable PDFs, there are a lot you’ll have to do some searching for the ones you want
filetype:pdf site:media.dndbeyond.com
Thanks for the links!
COME CHECK OUT MY UPCOMING CAMPAIGNS!
[ Forum Post ] | [ Startplaying.games ] | [ My Website ]
I also run a Dungeons & Dragons blog at: [ My Website ]
A 5th edition one-shot originally written by Gary Gygax FREE to claim: Descent into the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Phandelver],[Frozen Sick],[Acquisitions Inc.],[Vecna Dossier],[Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate], [Lightning Keep], [Stormwreck Isle], [Pinebrook], [Caverns of Tsojcanth], [The Lost Horn], [Elemental Evil].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud], [Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].This Lego claim unlocks the Lego-themed Red Dragon’s Tale adventure, the LEGO® Dice Set, 4 character frames, and 4 backdrops for use with D&D Beyond.
After claiming, access the Red Dragon Tale’s adventure by clicking the “Download PDF” button that appears below.
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Phandelver],[Frozen Sick],[Acquisitions Inc.],[Vecna Dossier],[Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate], [Lightning Keep], [Stormwreck Isle], [Pinebrook], [Caverns of Tsojcanth], [The Lost Horn], [Elemental Evil].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud], [Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].There's a new, free lego dice set out now too. Just got an ad on social media.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/claim/dice/lego
(they/them)
Thank you so much for all the links!
Are there any more? I'm annoyed that the Pride and Sanguine dice are not available
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Lost Mine of Phandelver], [Acquisitions Incorporated], [The Vecna Dossier], [The Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer Academy],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Giants of the Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate Gazetteer], [Lightning Keep], [Intro to Stormwreck Isle], [Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth], [Vecna Dossier].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud],[Pride],[Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].Be sure to check the links in my signature for all the claimables currently available.
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Phandelver],[Frozen Sick],[Acquisitions Inc.],[Vecna Dossier],[Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate], [Lightning Keep], [Stormwreck Isle], [Pinebrook], [Caverns of Tsojcanth], [The Lost Horn], [Elemental Evil].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud], [Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].For the record, the Pride dice are usually only available during the month of June for Pride Month, so... maybe keep an eye out in a couple of months. :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
thanks
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Lost Mine of Phandelver], [Acquisitions Incorporated], [The Vecna Dossier], [The Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer Academy],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Giants of the Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate Gazetteer], [Lightning Keep], [Intro to Stormwreck Isle], [Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth], [Vecna Dossier].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud],[Pride],[Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].Minecraft is not available anymore
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Lost Mine of Phandelver], [Acquisitions Incorporated], [The Vecna Dossier], [The Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer Academy],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Giants of the Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate Gazetteer], [Lightning Keep], [Intro to Stormwreck Isle], [Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth], [Vecna Dossier].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud],[Pride],[Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].yeah, I am on the lgbtq+ and I do not want to wait till June!
Thank you for letting me know!
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Phandelver],[Frozen Sick],[Acquisitions Inc.],[Vecna Dossier],[Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate], [Lightning Keep], [Stormwreck Isle], [Pinebrook], [Caverns of Tsojcanth], [The Lost Horn], [Elemental Evil].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud], [Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].BTW-flourishing and true color are no longer available------------------
I love the pride dice and all, but maybe a new set? I have like 30 different types of pride dice for my dice collection, to include Trans Flag dice. My favorite being very simple looking tri-color trans dice. And a Rainbow D20 Necklace.
Edit: looks like imgur is borked too much to work anymore.
Awesome. Realized I had missed three of these. Definitely appreciate the post and the links!
#OpenD&D #ORC
"...or you can find the secret tunnel that leads to the Vault of Dickish DM which is filled with 10,000,000 copper coins and a 5,000 pound solid gold statue of a middle finger that is too big to fit through the door."
Is it going to be a new set or the Dice of True Color
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Lost Mine of Phandelver], [Acquisitions Incorporated], [The Vecna Dossier], [The Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer Academy],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Giants of the Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate Gazetteer], [Lightning Keep], [Intro to Stormwreck Isle], [Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth], [Vecna Dossier].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud],[Pride],[Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].I do not know the answer to that question!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
I would love it if they did something different this Pride month. I have the dice and the avatar frame for the character sheet. I would like a Pride theme next.
Creating Epic Boons on DDB
DDB Buyers' Guide
Hardcovers, DDB & You
Content Troubleshooting