With 2024 showcasing the World of Greyhawk again, accessing easy to find lore maybe quite essential for your games. The Great Library of Greyhawk has 4,633 articles with 56,604 edits since May 28th, 2003.
With 2024 showcasing the World of Greyhawk again, accessing easy to find lore maybe quite essential for your games. The Great Library of Greyhawk has 4,633 articles with 56,604 edits since May 28th, 2003.
Thanks for this information, always liked the Greyhawk setting.
Thanks a lot. I use this kind of stuff a lot and it helps. Use discord to run seperate rooms in your campaign. It is life changing.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Every act of creation is first an act of destruction. Virva of Neverwinter sat on his throne, pondering if simply coming into this world meant taking someone else out of it. He then took out multiple, and then himself.
I know there is the Discord link up there, but I recently switched to using Microsoft Teams because I'm boycotting the State of California due to their systematic racism and Discord is based in California. There isn't an official Teams server for D&D but I was surprised to find that Teams actually works better for playing a game once I have a group. The "Post" system allows me to keep people's character sheets and conversations about their character nice and neat. In some ways the boycott has been pretty cool because I'm finding better resources like this elsewhere for things.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
as a new DM this has helped a lot, so thank you.
With 2024 showcasing the World of Greyhawk again, accessing easy to find lore maybe quite essential for your games. The Great Library of Greyhawk has 4,633 articles with 56,604 edits since May 28th, 2003.
Thanks for this information, always liked the Greyhawk setting.
Check out my solo roleplaying adventure blog!
Would like your feedback on my Homebrew: Backgrounds Magic Weapons
Zarod aka Gerrart Roncherac "The Poet", Luur "The Lethal" and Clockwork Watcher 3 (C-Dub3) "Dub"
Thanks a lot. I use this kind of stuff a lot and it helps. Use discord to run seperate rooms in your campaign. It is life changing.
Every act of creation is first an act of destruction. Virva of Neverwinter sat on his throne, pondering if simply coming into this world meant taking someone else out of it. He then took out multiple, and then himself.
@VirvaOfNeverwinter
Thanks for putting this together! Just finding it now but it looks super helpful. Going to check these out
-Drew
drewdisario
@drewdisario
I know there is the Discord link up there, but I recently switched to using Microsoft Teams because I'm boycotting the State of California due to their systematic racism and Discord is based in California. There isn't an official Teams server for D&D but I was surprised to find that Teams actually works better for playing a game once I have a group. The "Post" system allows me to keep people's character sheets and conversations about their character nice and neat. In some ways the boycott has been pretty cool because I'm finding better resources like this elsewhere for things.
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.