General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Just wanted some feedback on a character of mine >>
by TheNekoCaroline
12 199
OG PHB races "nerfed" by MMotM >>
by Daisilodavi
11 597
Transferring Digital Content >>
by user-22030380
3 938
How much of this long and complicated backstory should the players know about? >>
by DruidofMN
24 360
Why do wizards have few class features? >>
by vovuey1
22 1,059
Monsters of the Multiverse changes (Stats and Languages) >>
by Necrosis_Nevermore
3 427
How can I roleplay a “reborn” character who is a reformed evil guy? >>
by jgtelford
20 901
Homebrew MUNDANE items >>
by Baron_von_Dwight
8 293
Weretouched tiefling? >>
by SiriusBlvkcIron
4 112
Homebrew feats >>
by AaronSmith43935
Dndbeyond Player App on Kindle Fire >> (1 Viewing)
by aSkinnyWhiteBoy
4 6,631
FRENCH / FRANÇAIS >>
by Roudinesco
Can I still use Legacy Races if I purchase Monsters of the Multiverse? >>
by MorganOakes
4 522
How many immunities and resistances is too many? >>
by vovuey1
4 313
Change Name of Custom Lineage >>
by CapAp
1 496
Forum Jump: