General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I increase weapon damage? >>
by DruidVSAdventure
20 13,120
Does anyone know how to add lineage to race? >>
by Oneijac1977
10 12,051
Half-elves >>
by 0rigami_Y0da
5 537
I purchased Yawning Portal and have no access to the digital assets in Maps VTT? >>
by Schottmeister1
1 97
Age/Location Verification >>
by DaveA
111 5,071
Material Prices >>
by AshkarEverwyrm
4 4,164
GoCube Bluetooth Dice?? >>
by IceChamber
6 1,352
changing damage dice >>
by mikerastiln
7 8,070
2024 True Strike dumb question? >>
by ueauvan
8 281
Using our own homebrew >>
by PhracktalKaur
1 94
How do I add a Siberys Dragonmark to a character sheet? >>
by KingKelby
4 200
Fixing the weights of Armor in D&D (and other misconceptions) >>
by Brooklyn_Red_Leg
107 4,728
The Ninja. Debating on which multi-classes to use. >>
by DarthOkami
22 653
Grim Hollow: Player's Guide Epic Boons >>
by The_Mandrake_Hunter
2 127
Heliana’s Guide To Monster Hunting >> (1 Viewing)
by CunningSmile
37 5,516
Forum Jump: