General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
What is your favorite Race/Class Combination? >>
by LeviTATOR
19 1,270
What are some non-alcoholic d&d related drinks? >>
by MordecaiAmeno
11 5,581
How do I tell my DM I don't like the direction of the story? >>
by Valna92
9 415
Beholders & Glass >>
by Schoobs
23 761
Removing starting laguages >>
by andbruu
4 588
Just wanted some feedback on a character of mine >>
by TheNekoCaroline
12 199
OG PHB races "nerfed" by MMotM >>
by Daisilodavi
11 597
Transferring Digital Content >>
by user-22030380
3 938
How much of this long and complicated backstory should the players know about? >>
by DruidofMN
24 363
Why do wizards have few class features? >>
by vovuey1
22 1,059
Monsters of the Multiverse changes (Stats and Languages) >>
by Necrosis_Nevermore
3 429
How can I roleplay a “reborn” character who is a reformed evil guy? >>
by jgtelford
20 904
Homebrew MUNDANE items >>
by Baron_von_Dwight
8 294
Weretouched tiefling? >>
by SiriusBlvkcIron
4 114
Homebrew feats >>
by AaronSmith43935
Forum Jump: