General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Wizards, Diviners and Ritual Casters >>
by Kpross1315
6 2,410
Playing with 2 player >>
by sultan123
9 466
How does everyone correct/fix their physical book error? >>
by DumplingIsNice
6 480
How Do I Post Screenshots? >>
by DungeonLord58
2 520
Why no Homebrew Classes? >>
by theholyduck2
3 1,581
Mind helping out a new player/DM? >>
by UlricVanBeuren
1 289
Is Anyone Else Like Me? >>
by TheDnDestroyer
19 1,008
multiclass >>
by drosten
6 1,776
Questions that need answering >>
by fieldmechanik
2 394
Sigh another how do I do this How do I add one of my characters to one of my campaigns >>
by Mehrkat
2 413
Big Shout Out! >>
by Hawksmoor
1 512
Reassigning a Character >>
by Steerpike
3 1,746
Help With my Paladin Oaths >>
by PeterCon
6 3,615
Gunslinger By Mercer Available? >>
by Khanthiilas
2 1,478
Looking for Players >>
by NeoArthCreator
2 334
Forum Jump: