|
|
Looking for opinions on my elf sub-race
>>
|
|
7
|
619
|
|
|
How do I add featsduring the character creation process?
>>
|
|
7
|
410
|
|
|
Comparison of Xanthar's on DnD Beyond vs the physical book
>>
|
|
6
|
1,050
|
|
|
Adding Notes in Digital Campaign Books
>>
|
|
4
|
563
|
|
|
Revised Ranger?
>>
|
|
2
|
4,598
|
|
|
I need some help with DM tools.
>>
|
|
3
|
298
|
|
|
DMs - What's your setup with DNDBeyond when you run your games?
>>
|
|
2
|
1,004
|
|
|
I just don't get it right.
>>
|
|
6
|
626
|
|
|
Adventure handouts
>>
|
|
3
|
1,491
|
|
|
Dangit! I just thought of a question for the Dev Update Stream...
>>
|
|
2
|
341
|
|
|
Shield master
>>
|
|
4
|
498
|
|
|
Simple Cleric help
>>
|
|
3
|
305
|
|
|
Elemental Monster Expansion Ideas?
>>
|
|
3
|
426
|
|
|
Hypothetical between a sorccer and warlock
>>
|
|
2
|
363
|