|
|
Dealing With Silver Weapons
>>
|
|
26
|
2,907
|
|
|
Arctic Storm Skill Challenge.
>>
|
|
5
|
323
|
|
|
Colossus at what level?
>>
|
|
3
|
323
|
|
|
Dueling Fighting Style + Thri-Kreen
>>
|
|
12
|
253
|
|
|
What kinds of monsters would fight in a monster fighting arena
>>
|
|
8
|
584
|
|
|
Challenge Level Help
>>
|
|
11
|
7,041
|
|
|
tell me the weirdest decision a player made that somehow helped them win in the end
>>
|
|
1
|
65
|
|
|
I Can't Find My Player's Alignments
>>
|
|
3
|
198
|
|
|
Push, Drag, or Lift – carrying capacity and leaving no one behind
>>
|
|
7
|
494
|
|
|
Distances in the world map
>>
|
|
10
|
26,136
|
|
|
I accidentally created a D&Z campaign!!! And I am a first DM! So, I would like some tips or ideas
>>
|
|
8
|
215
|
|
|
Curse of Strahd - Ireena Question
>>
|
|
5
|
168
|
|
|
How long should a full level 1 to level 20 campaign last?
>>
|
|
39
|
17,404
|
|
|
Keys from the Golden Vault - Reach for the Stars error???
>>
|
|
2
|
96
|
|
|
First time being a DM and in search for tips
>>
|
|
6
|
152
|