Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
List of free DnD campaigns >> (1 Viewing)
by Terhonator
142 1,080,998
Festival MIni-games ? >> (1 Viewing)
by Raven_of_Mandalore
7 4,315
I want to dm for the first time. I am hoping to do it online or in person. >>
by Honeycomb2002
5 92
How can I "disturb" my players? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
15 308
Tomb of the Shadow Serpents for 6 players >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
9 113
First non-pre-made campaign advice needed: steering without rail-roading >>
by Dentim
18 227
Forced DMPC. Impartiality help >>
by IbanethraWormbane
11 166
No Legedary Res Bosses. >>
by PPSS2022
8 121
What would the price for fixing/buying a viola be? >>
by EmberoftheStream
7 98
DM support group (for when the players derail the campaign) >>
by OrionHunter234
5 121
I created a free fully featured D&D 5.5e combat simulator >> (1 Viewing)
by Thiscord99
10 215
How do you do when a spell requires an expensive object to be cast? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
10 134
Enchantments Galore! A list of enchantments for your party to purchase >>
by TwisTurtle
11 112,096
Quest Ideas >>
by CaptainJinxed
10 127
Trying to round out a Fey Lord. Could use some help bouncing ideas. >>
by StephenVillareale
3 106
Forum Jump: