|
|
I want to run a campaign set in Thay, How should I go about doing it?
>>
|
|
3
|
1,179
|
|
|
The lazy DM, or how to get back 20 hours of your life.
>>
|
|
2
|
131
|
|
|
Hand out items through party inventory containers as a DM.
>>
|
|
0
|
43
|
|
|
Elite Market District
>>
|
|
7
|
135
|
|
|
Trying to build a forest puzzle!
>>
|
|
3
|
100
|
|
|
Binding Oaths
>>
|
|
21
|
312
|
|
|
Running bt Witchlight and They went murder hobo..
>>
|
|
9
|
883
|
|
|
Werewolf Lycanthropy in CoS.
>>
|
|
5
|
116
|
|
|
THEY DIDN'T BREAK INTO THE PRISON.
>>
|
|
7
|
164
|
|
|
Could you recommend me a lvl 5 encounter?
>>
|
|
9
|
129
|
|
|
How can I counter a flying character?
>>
|
|
20
|
324
|
|
|
Barovia lore keepers, I have an inquiry
>>
|
|
2
|
70
|
|
|
Winter/snowy/frosty campaign monsters
>>
|
|
16
|
11,995
|
|
|
Grappling off a Broom of Flying
>>
|
|
8
|
153
|
|
|
Monster suggestions?
>>
|
|
2
|
87
|