|
|
Booming Blade cantrip with EVERY attack
>>
|
|
123
|
96,756
|
|
|
A better way to study monsters after player checks: give it a shot!
>>
|
|
8
|
412
|
|
|
Comprehensive D&D Language Translators
>>
(1 Viewing)
|
|
79
|
465,630
|
|
|
Stupid Boss concept I've committed myself to
>>
|
|
6
|
176
|
|
|
Uhh... I think my players are breaking into a prison...
>>
|
|
5
|
137
|
|
|
Questions about a section in Chapter 5: Isle of the Abbey in Ghosts of Saltmarsh (Spoilers)
>>
|
|
4
|
1,395
|
|
|
I built a simple combat tracker for my D&D sessions — looking for feedback
>>
|
|
1
|
82
|
|
|
How should I use world maps in my campaign?
>>
|
|
2
|
83
|
|
|
buying a shed
>>
|
|
7
|
131
|
|
|
This person has advertised this in a place where they are unlikely to get any traffic so please look over it it is very helpful
>>
|
|
2
|
100
|
|
|
NewDM. Need helping finding a bbeg themed around knowledge/intelligence?
>>
|
|
6
|
96
|
|
|
New and Exciting Trap Ideas?
>>
|
|
23
|
21,095
|
|
|
I built a web tool for sharing your bag of holding with your party
>>
|
|
4
|
93
|
|
|
PCs as undead campaign idea
>>
|
|
12
|
228
|
|
|
'Whispers' - Correct Terminology
>>
|
|
5
|
126
|