Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How does one homebrew a boss? >>
by CaptainJinxed
5 27
Could you recommend me the best one-shots included in 5e modules? >> (1 Viewing)
by JaimeVonCarstein
8 45
How To Maintain A Certain Tone in My Campaign >>
by Aidantalksfandom_YT
6 106
Writing an adventure for Bound by Blood, need feedback >>
by alvarojosemarquez
0 18
Started a Homebrew (first DM ever) and I could REALLY use some help! >>
by GeofficusMaximus
10 188
Sooooo Having A Hard time getting people Motivated for dnd >>
by ChildOfStardust
6 105
How do backgrounds and classes make sense in the players handbook? >>
by Hawkthedoggo
5 54
Could you please tell me critical fumble (nat 1) consequences? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
33 300
Doing a campaign without a specific end goal boss/resolution >>
by Leard
9 170
How do you handle 12 small monsters against the players? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
7 77
Halloween horror one shot >>
by Dant123
6 86
List of free DnD campaigns >>
by Terhonator
142 1,079,930
Festival MIni-games ? >>
by Raven_of_Mandalore
7 4,275
I want to dm for the first time. I am hoping to do it online or in person. >>
by Honeycomb2002
5 84
How can I "disturb" my players? >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
15 296
Forum Jump: