Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Wood Elf Prisons >>
by MilesBW
16 466
What monsters can I give to that party? >>
by TsioD20
3 121
Is this too challenging? >>
by martintheactor
28 593
What is the Weirdest Prop You've Given to Players? >>
by faronmoc
0 75
Magic item financing plans >>
by LeBattery
27 533
Your Campaign Concepts >>
by BobobSyxtieNein
38 3,805
Adding own character to own campaign >>
by VicenzaBantam
2 116
How Big a Group are You Running? >>
by Lemurion
15 276
How do I keep my fireball flinging spellcaster from destroying every encounter? >>
by TheLSpike
45 1,894
Need some solid mechanics for planar rifts >>
by RivJoy
1 606
I need help finding music for my campaign >>
by TheStupidGM
17 1,259
Sourcebook Sharing >>
by CuraAnimarum
2 80
how are elves portrayed at your table? >>
by rumloverum
11 429
How to REMASTER a black-and-white dungeon map >>
by SireSamuel
3 367
Juiblex... >>
by Squidboy84
7 2,874
Forum Jump: