Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I want to make a homebrew patron for a warlock. I have no idea what I'm doing, help! >>
by ExclipseJudgement
2 67
Homebrew help >>
by Snake_boi_Snecko
2 80
The Occultist >>
by AdriusFrostglare
12 7,767
Runechild homebrew for 2024 Sorcerer Essence Runes >>
by x3DJutsu
1 191
The Steel Hand Paladin (HB) >>
by Jaymezz149
0 43
Creating an item that gives +1 to attack *and* damage >>
by Roccondil_s
17 5,242
Feature replacement help >>
by Snake_boi_Snecko
0 35
DnDB Homebrew items: Setting charges equal to proficiency bonus? >>
by aether_tech
1 51
New dragon >>
by Billyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
1 44
Homebrew Feat that upcasts spells with higher Character Level? >>
by InvaderEri
2 66
Money Based warlock >>
by Motley711
2 140
High level spells for not high level PC's >>
by RedTie35
0 56
Question about a HB Creature Envenoming ("Poisoning") Module (DM opinions) >>
by Thane_Altaerus
0 59
Item references 2014 spell instead of 2024 spell >>
by cledfb
4 97
Merridith's Brewing Challenge #1 >>
by Kaboom979
4 108
Forum Jump: