Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Awakened Beast and CR >>
by King_Th1rt3en
0 45
Custom Item: Minimum Damage >>
by HawkwinTenebrae
0 34
Linking 2024 Spells in Homebrew >>
by IronCurtin
7 1,200
I have no idea whats going on with my race, I don't know how it happened, or how to fix it >>
by Glitcher562
0 39
Ability Checks, Confidence, and Player Knowledge >> (1 Viewing)
by Snake_Feather
0 43
Squads of Enemies. My tested system of managing large scale encounters for your adventurers >>
by Sheo_Of_Isles
0 42
Add spell to spellbook for Wizard but not prepare it >>
by Gronk_Jeremy
3 73
Insectopia seeks creative homebrewers! >>
by Grimley533
4 871
New goat race I made >>
by Billyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
0 97
A fighter subclass I made all about attacking fast and duel wielding >>
by Billyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
4 122
Changing the ability score for weapon attacks? >>
by mrsamiam787
8 1,599
"Bleeding" condition >>
by practicaljoke09
1 408
A new way to view the Great Wheel model >>
by SuperLooterMage
3 1,142
how do i add a Feature without having to select something? >>
by johnjonker08
0 35
First time making an homebrew class. (Ranger) >>
by EkinYanik
2 92
Forum Jump: