Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
My homebrewed variant of the Eldritch Knight >>
by Khansh
1 316
Stone Soul (Geomancer) Sorc Subclass - Opinions Wanted >>
by Cyb3rM1nd
1 218
Starting My First Homebrew Race >>
by MyOwnHero92
32 630
Best places to post homebrew? >>
by Gburned
11 7,541
Taking Same Feat Multiple Times >>
by Nureshkmael
2 420
Aberrant Dragon Mark >>
by Zaukrie2
3 282
Shouting out other non site homebrew content. >>
by Zennith92
6 101
Making a Shield with an attack >>
by ZanarCrestrider
4 563
I made this Monk subclass after the Chi Blocking fighting style in Avatar The Last Airbender. What do you think? >>
by THEomegapadbanaan
3 679
How do I add ability score to subclass feature action? >>
by MicahZoltu
2 210
Homebrew item score bonus >>
by JesseWilde
6 896
Subclass building >>
by CrestOfArtorias
10 339
How to use health instead of spell slots >>
by prototype1029
1 125
Over powered weapons? >>
by SGalbreath
7 196
How do I add options to a subclass feature? >>
by JubilantCrow
2 77
Forum Jump: