Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Homebrew Feat Options only allow Actions?! >> (1 Viewing)
by DracoDruid
12 595
Homebrew Fighter subclass - Exorcist [1/3 Divine Caster] >>
by Kaboom979
0 113
First attempt at homebrewing a subclass - Blood Hunter: Circle of Monsters >>
by thornmacen
0 103
I have no clue how to implement this species feature, pls help >>
by Glitcher562
0 43
I want to make a homebrew patron for a warlock. I have no idea what I'm doing, help! >>
by ExclipseJudgement
2 70
Homebrew help >>
by Snake_boi_Snecko
2 81
The Occultist >>
by AdriusFrostglare
12 7,798
Runechild homebrew for 2024 Sorcerer Essence Runes >>
by x3DJutsu
1 195
The Steel Hand Paladin (HB) >>
by Jaymezz149
0 45
Creating an item that gives +1 to attack *and* damage >>
by Roccondil_s
17 5,274
Feature replacement help >>
by Snake_boi_Snecko
0 35
DnDB Homebrew items: Setting charges equal to proficiency bonus? >>
by aether_tech
1 51
New dragon >>
by Billyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
1 47
Homebrew Feat that upcasts spells with higher Character Level? >>
by InvaderEri
2 69
Money Based warlock >>
by Motley711
2 142
Forum Jump: