Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Home Brew Race Feedback - The Lucyan >>
by Xemnalas
2 141
Sorcerer fix 2.0 >>
by 1stsonofkrynn
0 97
Does x on crit >>
by NedludRockBasher
2 121
General Feedback on New Warlock Pact >>
by Reptile_Mike
4 194
Half-Pikes >>
by Haravikk
3 311
Replacing Damage Die >>
by Jareson
1 296
Tips for werecreature pc content? >>
by Crimlock
2 141
Homebrew magic item feedback - Cassiodora's Sparkstick of Resurrection >>
by TheFloppey
0 100
I created this race. Please tell me what you think. >>
by ArchmageCthulhu
4 248
Homebrew caster/spell gun and shells from outlaw star >>
by cha0ticrob
0 4,255
How do I add a domain spell list to my cleric subclass? >>
by Mangosteeen
1 350
Powerlevel of E6 adaption >>
by Rasmus_Haugen_Sandvik
3 393
How do I add a homebrew feat to my homebrew race ? >>
by BabaYagatheimmortal
4 508
Question: how to make healing spells also hurt the healer? >>
by bordemnana
0 158
I could use some advice for a Swallow-Skill? >>
by Wechselschrat
0 142
Forum Jump: