|
|
Is Vestige Strike supposed to cap at +5?
>>
(1 Viewing)
|
|
1
|
65
|
|
|
I'm struggling to understand how the Wizard's spell book works (2024 rules)
>>
(1 Viewing)
|
|
16
|
171
|
|
|
CREATE NEW SPECIES VS UPLOAD
>>
|
|
1
|
54
|
|
|
AoE Blindness Adv/Dis negation?
>>
|
|
74
|
1,064
|
|
|
Soulknife 2024 rulings
>>
|
|
2
|
97
|
|
|
In 2024 game version can a creature from spell like animate dead attune to magic item
>>
|
|
7
|
769
|
|
|
Vestige Patron Warlock Semblance of Life and multiattack.
>>
|
|
13
|
598
|
|
|
Help Action in Combat
>>
|
|
31
|
145,240
|
|
|
Battle Familiar
>>
|
|
2
|
144
|
|
|
Question about stacking damage bonuses
>>
|
|
32
|
463
|
|
|
Dispute on Charger feat movement.
>>
|
|
13
|
217
|
|
|
I think I have a good one. A Goliath barbarian dual wielding two two-handed weapons (Hear me out before you explode!!)
>>
|
|
33
|
416
|
|
|
Using Thrown Property benefit on Melee Attacks
>>
|
|
19
|
400
|
|
|
Mithril armor - bugged or do I misunderstand it?
>>
|
|
3
|
98
|