Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Multi attack and opportunity attacks >>
by Mandalore26
2 5,554
Bag of Holding mechanics >>
by Mandalore26
1 428
Zorbo CR Questions >>
by NotSoGreatEdwardo
2 2,695
What fun things can I fit in my Quiver of Elhonna/Efficient Quiver? >>
by pwhimp
2 672
lycanthropy can a tabaxi become a wareraven? >>
by Kal_Hyah_Delos
2 1,999
Multiclassing spellcasters >>
by Blahblahblahblah
2 7,706
When I roll for stats, do I.... >>
by Raiketsu
2 1,044
Darkness attacks? >>
by Wickedawesome
2 485
Metamagic Feat >>
by Rikilious
4 3,811
Do you get to add a damage mod to two-handed weapons if you have pact of the blade? >>
by Sjbeast
8 2,052
Abilities that reduce to 1 hit point instead >>
by Mandalore26
3 5,061
Spell Traits >>
by SkyGames
1 511
Questions about a spell I'm working on? >>
by Velroc
8 526
How is the Minotaur’s CR 3 calculated? >>
by GayleG
6 1,085
Questions about the challenge rating table >>
by Pirostyle
3 1,534
Forum Jump: