Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Slayer's Prey timing...I need some help. >>
by Vellcrow8
5 120
Immunity to Death Effects >>
by Yubei
1 317
How should I run this Command spell? >>
by Primed_Horyzon
29 907
Wait I'm Lost; Maps, guides, and character's cartography >>
by Toddy_Shelfungus
6 132
Sun soul monk how many Radiant bolts in a turn >>
by Lexidis
2 796
What language are spellbooks written in? >>
by Greenstone_Walker
25 2,463
Tasha's primal companion question >>
by EdFoulkes
161 16,501
Ancestral Legacy with expertise from base race? >>
by Lothkru
0 188
Negating Dim Light Perception Disadvantage >>
by GMInfinity
10 759
Warcaster+sentinel+cleric spells? >>
by MightyN877
14 2,216
Crossbow Expert doesn't give a bonus action attack every round, yes? >>
by Kronzypantz
44 2,386
Ritual Caster >>
by Nairail
4 811
A question about containers >>
by Artyomich
4 184
Two Weapon Fighting and "Stance Dancing" >>
by Kaboom979
4 129
how does being 0 hp and having heroism cast on you effect you. >>
by Haverdock
5 749
Forum Jump: