Tips & Tactics

Discuss and share general game or roleplaying tips, strategies, and tactics
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Which Feat Should I Choose? >>
by otterpoppie
21 1,098
Nice Neutral Race other than human >>
by kirimaru
3 2,278
Dungeon Crawling >>
by hstein3
31 5,868
Swashbuckler: Should I MC fighter if so when and how deep. >>
by Jegpeg
7 1,763
Glyph of Warding + Banishment against non planer creatures. >>
by Cporter5
9 637
Crazy 20th level PC one shot >>
by Tomnickmully
4 380
Where do I ask tips for dealing with annoying players? >>
by Fakinguy
4 523
Need help for a blood hunter archer build >>
by Hishurak
2 2,366
Bulky Wizard >>
by KafueLechwe
38 2,129
necromancy help? >>
by DnDNewper
22 2,437
Variations on throwing AOE attacks in melee >>
by Shaeliss
1 822
Behold...the Ultimate Utility Build >>
by HeathSmith
2 3,705
New player new item >>
by Lukasst
15 368
Looking for Help with a Dwarven Tank... >>
by Wakarusa
19 882
Tips for running games in a second language >>
by Bovinobard
4 321
Forum Jump: