A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
"I name her that because she no have name before."
"Oh... I see.... Do you follow any gods?"
"No, gods no help me or care, why I follow?"
"I dont know.... Master follow one for reason... No know why"
"That not good reason to be mean. Is god she worship evil or bad to others?"
"No. Goddess of stars and life"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
"I name her that because she no have name before."
"Oh... I see.... Do you follow any gods?"
"No, gods no help me or care, why I follow?"
"I dont know.... Master follow one for reason... No know why"
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
"I name her that because she no have name before."
"Oh... I see.... Do you follow any gods?"
"No, gods no help me or care, why I follow?"
"I dont know.... Master follow one for reason... No know why"
"That not good reason to be mean. Is god she worship evil or bad to others?"
"No. Goddess of stars and life"
"Why they no like that?"
".... They like Goddess. They think other magic is heretic."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
"I name her that because she no have name before."
"Oh... I see.... Do you follow any gods?"
"No, gods no help me or care, why I follow?"
"I dont know.... Master follow one for reason... No know why"
*I finished watching Good omens while working on characters so im VERY productive today and nobody can tell me otherwise*
*Woo, keep that creative thought train going! -fist pumps the air-*
*I finished making a robotic guard, a Solider who can mimic anything, and a tabaxi who is tiny as heck*
*So just a cat? Also, very nice ideas!*
*I want to play the solider but I cant think of a way to play him*
*I know how that feels. When you make an amazing character, but you spent so much time on the concept, you have no idea how to act out their personality.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*I finished watching Good omens while working on characters so im VERY productive today and nobody can tell me otherwise*
*Woo, keep that creative thought train going! -fist pumps the air-*
*I finished making a robotic guard, a Solider who can mimic anything, and a tabaxi who is tiny as heck*
*So just a cat? Also, very nice ideas!*
*I want to play the solider but I cant think of a way to play him*
*I know how that feels. When you make an amazing character, but you spent so much time on the concept, you have no idea how to act out their personality.*
*I feel like he would be quiet when in stealth mode or when he has his helmet on, when its off, I have no idea*
*I finished watching Good omens while working on characters so im VERY productive today and nobody can tell me otherwise*
*Woo, keep that creative thought train going! -fist pumps the air-*
*I finished making a robotic guard, a Solider who can mimic anything, and a tabaxi who is tiny as heck*
*So just a cat? Also, very nice ideas!*
*I want to play the solider but I cant think of a way to play him*
*I know how that feels. When you make an amazing character, but you spent so much time on the concept, you have no idea how to act out their personality.*
*I feel like he would be quiet when in stealth mode or when he has his helmet on, when its off, I have no idea*
*He could be like... maybe two opposite sides? The professional, quiet side when he's on the job, and a bodacious, loud side when he's not on the job? idk, just spitballin.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*I finished watching Good omens while working on characters so im VERY productive today and nobody can tell me otherwise*
*Woo, keep that creative thought train going! -fist pumps the air-*
*I finished making a robotic guard, a Solider who can mimic anything, and a tabaxi who is tiny as heck*
*So just a cat? Also, very nice ideas!*
*I want to play the solider but I cant think of a way to play him*
*I know how that feels. When you make an amazing character, but you spent so much time on the concept, you have no idea how to act out their personality.*
*I feel like he would be quiet when in stealth mode or when he has his helmet on, when its off, I have no idea*
*He could be like... maybe two opposite sides? The professional, quiet side when he's on the job, and a bodacious, loud side when he's not on the job? idk, just spitballin.*
*No no! Its helpful. I look for help in others :). And maybe. Like he is quiet on job but when off job he's completely different. I have a little of his backstory being a Famous solider in many wars tho*
A small mouse is sniffing at people, sniffing longer at those that are powerful
A green man is glancing around quickly
Nerima pets the mouse when it reaches her. "Hello, small one! Why you smell me?" *She can speak to animals, just in case that wasn't obvious*
"Discovery. Curious. Hello!"
"What you name? I Nerima!"
"Call Nagatar"
"Nagatar, nice name! You by yourself?"
"Right now, yes. Master may come later"
"Okay! What you trying discover?"
"People and place"
"Well, you found me here! So you already discover what wanted!"
The mouse giggles a bit before looking slightly worried at the bones and skulls
Noticing the look, Nerima smiled comfortingly. "No worry, I no add yours, you nice!"
".... How... You get them? Find them already dead?"
"A few, yes. But some I fight an kill. One was gift!" She pointed to the deer skull. "I found him being eaten!" She showed the bear skull on her hood. "This one try fight me." She pointed to the dire wolf skull on her forearm. "This a gift from great friend!" She sounded a little sad at the end of that last sentence.
"How many friends you have?"
She counted on her fingers for a bit. "Uh... 3 alive friends! Bones are also my friends.*
"Oh... Who are alive ones?"
"Half elf in strange armor, a nice woman, and Life!"
"Life? The goddess?"
Nerima giggled. "No." She proceeded to describe Life in her usual simplistic way.
"Oh..... Why are they named the same as a goddess concept?"
"I name her that because she no have name before."
"Oh... I see.... Do you follow any gods?"
"No, gods no help me or care, why I follow?"
"I dont know.... Master follow one for reason... No know why"
"That not good reason to be mean. Is god she worship evil or bad to others?"
"No. Goddess of stars and life"
"Why they no like that?"
".... They like Goddess. They think other magic is heretic."
"What magic she do?"
"People magic"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
*I finished watching Good omens while working on characters so im VERY productive today and nobody can tell me otherwise*
*Woo, keep that creative thought train going! -fist pumps the air-*
*I finished making a robotic guard, a Solider who can mimic anything, and a tabaxi who is tiny as heck*
*So just a cat? Also, very nice ideas!*
*I want to play the solider but I cant think of a way to play him*
*I know how that feels. When you make an amazing character, but you spent so much time on the concept, you have no idea how to act out their personality.*
*I feel like he would be quiet when in stealth mode or when he has his helmet on, when its off, I have no idea*
*He could be like... maybe two opposite sides? The professional, quiet side when he's on the job, and a bodacious, loud side when he's not on the job? idk, just spitballin.*
*No no! Its helpful. I look for help in others :). And maybe. Like he is quiet on job but when off job he's completely different. I have a little of his backstory being a Famous solider in many wars tho*
*Hmmm, yeah, I got nothing for that.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*Okay, I have gotten rid of Zaekor. I'll stick with just one character.*
Tevelin comes to the ground floor. "Hello," She says to Nerima.
*Question: Does Nerima have any bird skulls?*
*Lots of small ones on strings around her cloak. A couple also on her staff.*
"Hi, big bird!"
"What's your name?"
"I Nerima, what you name?"
"I'm Tevelin. This is an interesting place, don't you think?"
"I like very much!"
"Yeah... It's nice, but there's stuff I've never seen before. Harengon, talking octopodes, and abberant mist... stuff I've only read about."
"Not strange to me! I think it fun."
"It is fun to see new things and meet new people."
"Like you! You new!"
"Yes, but I'm not really used to this place. I came from Azabas. Azabas was lovely... I wonder if I can ever go back."
"What Azabas?"
"It was my home. There were many other aarakocra, and many other races. I lived in the city of Kkator, but I had to leave...
"Why?"
*You are really taxing Tevelin's mind*
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*I finished making a robotic guard, a Solider who can mimic anything, and a tabaxi who is tiny as heck*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*diggy diggy hole*
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
*So just a cat? Also, very nice ideas!*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"No. Goddess of stars and life"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Every time I see my pfp, I just can't help chuckling out loud.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Why they no like that?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
".... They like Goddess. They think other magic is heretic."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"What magic she do?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*I want to play the solider but I cant think of a way to play him*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*I know how that feels. When you make an amazing character, but you spent so much time on the concept, you have no idea how to act out their personality.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"It was my home. There were many other aarakocra, and many other races. I lived in the city of Kkator, but I had to leave...
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*I feel like he would be quiet when in stealth mode or when he has his helmet on, when its off, I have no idea*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Why?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*He could be like... maybe two opposite sides? The professional, quiet side when he's on the job, and a bodacious, loud side when he's not on the job? idk, just spitballin.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*No no! Its helpful. I look for help in others :). And maybe. Like he is quiet on job but when off job he's completely different. I have a little of his backstory being a Famous solider in many wars tho*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"People magic"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Hmmm, yeah, I got nothing for that.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*You are really taxing Tevelin's mind*
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Like, forcing them to do things?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"No."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)