*I finished watching Good omens while working on characters so im VERY productive today and nobody can tell me otherwise*
*Woo, keep that creative thought train going! -fist pumps the air-*
*I finished making a robotic guard, a Solider who can mimic anything, and a tabaxi who is tiny as heck*
*So just a cat? Also, very nice ideas!*
*I want to play the solider but I cant think of a way to play him*
*I know how that feels. When you make an amazing character, but you spent so much time on the concept, you have no idea how to act out their personality.*
*I feel like he would be quiet when in stealth mode or when he has his helmet on, when its off, I have no idea*
*He could be like... maybe two opposite sides? The professional, quiet side when he's on the job, and a bodacious, loud side when he's not on the job? idk, just spitballin.*
*No no! Its helpful. I look for help in others :). And maybe. Like he is quiet on job but when off job he's completely different. I have a little of his backstory being a Famous solider in many wars tho*
*Hmmm, yeah, I got nothing for that.*
*Ah, its ok. Ill find something to use for him. Thank you for help Overkill-San*
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
*Yeah, Nerima can do that.*
"But they family, right? You love them, yes? They most likely love you. You seem nice, so people most likely like you. I no know what that like, but I know it good. It no matter if you earn title or not if people like you."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*I finished watching Good omens while working on characters so im VERY productive today and nobody can tell me otherwise*
*Woo, keep that creative thought train going! -fist pumps the air-*
*I finished making a robotic guard, a Solider who can mimic anything, and a tabaxi who is tiny as heck*
*So just a cat? Also, very nice ideas!*
*I want to play the solider but I cant think of a way to play him*
*I know how that feels. When you make an amazing character, but you spent so much time on the concept, you have no idea how to act out their personality.*
*I feel like he would be quiet when in stealth mode or when he has his helmet on, when its off, I have no idea*
*He could be like... maybe two opposite sides? The professional, quiet side when he's on the job, and a bodacious, loud side when he's not on the job? idk, just spitballin.*
*No no! Its helpful. I look for help in others :). And maybe. Like he is quiet on job but when off job he's completely different. I have a little of his backstory being a Famous solider in many wars tho*
*Hmmm, yeah, I got nothing for that.*
*Ah, its ok. Ill find something to use for him. Thank you for help Overkill-San*
*uwu*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
*Yeah, Nerima can do that.*
"But they family, right? You love them, yes? They most likely love you. You seem nice, so people most likely like you. I no know what that like, but I know it good. It no matter if you earn title or not if people like you."
"...You're right. I should have told them what I told you. Thank you for talking to me. I... should try and return, to make amends." Tevelin gets up. "I must find out how to return..." She heads for the library.
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
*Yeah, Nerima can do that.*
"But they family, right? You love them, yes? They most likely love you. You seem nice, so people most likely like you. I no know what that like, but I know it good. It no matter if you earn title or not if people like you."
"...You're right. I should have told them what I told you. Thank you for talking to me. I... should try and return, to make amends." Tevelin gets up. "I must find out how to return..." She heads for the library.
"Good luck!" Nerima waved happily.
*Well, look at that. Nerima greatly helped someone. Perhaps being completely insane is a good thing for her.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
*Yeah, Nerima can do that.*
"But they family, right? You love them, yes? They most likely love you. You seem nice, so people most likely like you. I no know what that like, but I know it good. It no matter if you earn title or not if people like you."
"...You're right. I should have told them what I told you. Thank you for talking to me. I... should try and return, to make amends." Tevelin gets up. "I must find out how to return..." She heads for the library.
"Good luck!" Nerima waved happily.
*Well, look at that. Nerima greatly helped someone. Perhaps being completely insane is a good thing for her.*
*Nerima isn't insane. She's honest and smart. Sh just lives differently. Considering how some people are in D&D worlds, she's really sane. And collecting bones is the norm in a ton of cultures. It's actually really respectful to the dead creatures.*
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
*Yeah, Nerima can do that.*
"But they family, right? You love them, yes? They most likely love you. You seem nice, so people most likely like you. I no know what that like, but I know it good. It no matter if you earn title or not if people like you."
"...You're right. I should have told them what I told you. Thank you for talking to me. I... should try and return, to make amends." Tevelin gets up. "I must find out how to return..." She heads for the library.
"Good luck!" Nerima waved happily.
*Well, look at that. Nerima greatly helped someone. Perhaps being completely insane is a good thing for her.*
*Nerima isn't insane. She's honest and smart. Sh just lives differently. Considering how some people are in D&D worlds, she's really sane. And collecting bones is the norm in a ton of cultures. It's actually really respectful to the dead creatures.*
*No, she's literally insane. Her mind was broken when she was a kid. She's just slightly older now and better able to handle it.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
*Yeah, Nerima can do that.*
"But they family, right? You love them, yes? They most likely love you. You seem nice, so people most likely like you. I no know what that like, but I know it good. It no matter if you earn title or not if people like you."
"...You're right. I should have told them what I told you. Thank you for talking to me. I... should try and return, to make amends." Tevelin gets up. "I must find out how to return..." She heads for the library.
"Good luck!" Nerima waved happily.
*Well, look at that. Nerima greatly helped someone. Perhaps being completely insane is a good thing for her.*
*Nerima isn't insane. She's honest and smart. Sh just lives differently. Considering how some people are in D&D worlds, she's really sane. And collecting bones is the norm in a ton of cultures. It's actually really respectful to the dead creatures.*
*No, she's literally insane. Her mind was broken when she was a kid. She's just slightly older now and better able to handle it.*
"Because...because it doesn't mean anything to be a princess! You just have a title handed to you, doing nothing to earn it! I wouldn't even have a chance to be a great queen, because my brother was older. I left Kkator to become a bard, to earn my worth. Even if I wanted to return, I probably couldn't..."
*Yeah, Nerima can do that.*
"But they family, right? You love them, yes? They most likely love you. You seem nice, so people most likely like you. I no know what that like, but I know it good. It no matter if you earn title or not if people like you."
"...You're right. I should have told them what I told you. Thank you for talking to me. I... should try and return, to make amends." Tevelin gets up. "I must find out how to return..." She heads for the library.
"Good luck!" Nerima waved happily.
*Well, look at that. Nerima greatly helped someone. Perhaps being completely insane is a good thing for her.*
*Nerima isn't insane. She's honest and smart. Sh just lives differently. Considering how some people are in D&D worlds, she's really sane. And collecting bones is the norm in a ton of cultures. It's actually really respectful to the dead creatures.*
*No, she's literally insane. Her mind was broken when she was a kid. She's just slightly older now and better able to handle it.*
*Well she handles it very well.*
*hehehehe, just wait until she's in a slightly upsetting situation.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Ah, its ok. Ill find something to use for him. Thank you for help Overkill-San*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*Yeah, Nerima can do that.*
"But they family, right? You love them, yes? They most likely love you. You seem nice, so people most likely like you. I no know what that like, but I know it good. It no matter if you earn title or not if people like you."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"What it do, then?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*uwu*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"...You're right. I should have told them what I told you. Thank you for talking to me. I... should try and return, to make amends." Tevelin gets up. "I must find out how to return..." She heads for the library.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Good luck!" Nerima waved happily.
*Well, look at that. Nerima greatly helped someone. Perhaps being completely insane is a good thing for her.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Before Tevelin ascends the staircase, she turns. "Where do you come from?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Like healing?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Nerima giggled. "Forest!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Nerima isn't insane. She's honest and smart. Sh just lives differently. Considering how some people are in D&D worlds, she's really sane. And collecting bones is the norm in a ton of cultures. It's actually really respectful to the dead creatures.*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Nerima makes a confused noise.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
Tevelin decides not to pry. "Thank you for your help." She turns around again and goes up the staircase.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*No, she's literally insane. Her mind was broken when she was a kid. She's just slightly older now and better able to handle it.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Well she handles it very well.*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*hehehehe, just wait until she's in a slightly upsetting situation.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)