Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
Persuasion/deception? (either way its plus 2): 18
Insight: 11
"Oh, well thanks i guess"
He gives a smile and nods
"Though i have to ask why you used the.... hands on approach"
*Adder now appears to a weirdo, much better then being a criminal *W i N k*
Adder gives a grin "well your cute, so I thought 'why not get a slice of that' " he said, trying to cover up his tracks of being a criminal.
*Azazel has never been flirted with, so this is the weirdest thing he's seen today*
"Wha- well i-..... thanks" Azazel says
Adder winks at him before taking a sip of his tea
*Ettor and Adder are now the weirdest people in here*
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
Persuasion/deception? (either way its plus 2): 18
Insight: 11
"Oh, well thanks i guess"
He gives a smile and nods
"Though i have to ask why you used the.... hands on approach"
*Adder now appears to a weirdo, much better then being a criminal *W i N k*
Adder gives a grin "well your cute, so I thought 'why not get a slice of that' " he said, trying to cover up his tracks of being a criminal.
*Azazel has never been flirted with, so this is the weirdest thing he's seen today*
"Wha- well i-..... thanks" Azazel says
Adder winks at him before taking a sip of his tea
*Ettor and Adder are now the weirdest people in here*
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
*If you need to know about Azabas, I can tell you. It's a pretty standard epic fantasy world. What Tevelin wants to know is how to get there through planar travel. Maybe a spell or a spelljammer...*
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
"Alright here it is. You need to perform a small ritual. Luckily, the materials needed are very simple. A fresh feather, which you are full of, and some cold air in a small vial, should be easy enough. Make a circle of fresh dirt and put the materials in the middle, then recite a small spell, and boom, the doorway should open up!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Adder has no dignity anymore. He's a rogue right?*
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
"Alright here it is. You need to perform a small ritual. Luckily, the materials needed are very simple. A fresh feather, which you are full of, and some cold air in a small vial, should be easy enough. Make a circle of fresh dirt and put the materials in the middle, then recite a small spell, and boom, the doorway should open up!"
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
"Alright here it is. You need to perform a small ritual. Luckily, the materials needed are very simple. A fresh feather, which you are full of, and some cold air in a small vial, should be easy enough. Make a circle of fresh dirt and put the materials in the middle, then recite a small spell, and boom, the doorway should open up!"
"Thanks, but what's the spell?"
"A Gust spell. You do some magic, right? If not, that'll be the hardest part. I don't know that, nor do I want to, so you'll have to find someone who can."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
"Alright here it is. You need to perform a small ritual. Luckily, the materials needed are very simple. A fresh feather, which you are full of, and some cold air in a small vial, should be easy enough. Make a circle of fresh dirt and put the materials in the middle, then recite a small spell, and boom, the doorway should open up!"
"Thanks, but what's the spell?"
"A Gust spell. You do some magic, right? If not, that'll be the hardest part. I don't know that, nor do I want to, so you'll have to find someone who can."
I know magic, but gust isn't a bard spell. First I should get the vial. And I can get that pretty easy."
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
"Alright here it is. You need to perform a small ritual. Luckily, the materials needed are very simple. A fresh feather, which you are full of, and some cold air in a small vial, should be easy enough. Make a circle of fresh dirt and put the materials in the middle, then recite a small spell, and boom, the doorway should open up!"
"Thanks, but what's the spell?"
"A Gust spell. You do some magic, right? If not, that'll be the hardest part. I don't know that, nor do I want to, so you'll have to find someone who can."
I know magic, but gust isn't a bard spell. First I should get the vial. And I can get that pretty easy."
"Alright, good luck!" He handed her back the book and went back to boredom.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Alright, Azabas, Azabas. That's spelled A-Z-A-B-A-S, right?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Adder winks at him before taking a sip of his tea
*Ettor and Adder are now the weirdest people in here*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Yes."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Azazel walks back over to a table, very confused
*Yeah, pretty much*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*Oh pretzels poor Azazel*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*He almost got robbed, then got flirted with. Dude needs a drink but is too young to drink anything*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*If you need to know about Azabas, I can tell you. It's a pretty standard epic fantasy world. What Tevelin wants to know is how to get there through planar travel. Maybe a spell or a spelljammer...*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*where is this?*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Alright here it is. You need to perform a small ritual. Luckily, the materials needed are very simple. A fresh feather, which you are full of, and some cold air in a small vial, should be easy enough. Make a circle of fresh dirt and put the materials in the middle, then recite a small spell, and boom, the doorway should open up!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
While Tevelin is waiting for Ettor to translate the Azabas entry, she feels pretty scared of the gun the Metal Soldier is holding.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Adder has no dignity anymore. He's a rogue right?*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Thanks, but what's the spell?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
The solider doesn't seem to notice her at all
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"A Gust spell. You do some magic, right? If not, that'll be the hardest part. I don't know that, nor do I want to, so you'll have to find someone who can."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
I know magic, but gust isn't a bard spell. First I should get the vial. And I can get that pretty easy."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Alright, good luck!" He handed her back the book and went back to boredom.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.