"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
"Hm.. Ok!"
"Ok, I count to 30 now. Go hide!" Nerima covered her eyes and started counting, she obviously had trouble counting above 10, so it was closer to 50 that she counted.
*Whats her passive perception?* 6
*17, also has truesight, not sure if that's very important.*
She can easily hear him scurry upstairs
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
"Alright, birdie, you're in lotsa luck, 'cause I can read anything." He held out his hand for the book.
Seething quietly, Tevelin hands the book to Ettor. "Are you calling me birdie because you don't know my name, or just to annoy me?"
"Both." He ran his eyes over the book.
"Well, my name is Tevelin, but that probably won't stop you."
"You'd be right." He started translating the book for her.
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
"Hm.. Ok!"
"Ok, I count to 30 now. Go hide!" Nerima covered her eyes and started counting, she obviously had trouble counting above 10, so it was closer to 50 that she counted.
*Whats her passive perception?* 6
*17, also has truesight, not sure if that's very important.*
She can easily hear him scurry upstairs
She smiled and yelled out. "Here I come!" She got up and walked upstairs.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
Persuasion/deception? (either way its plus 2): 18
*YOU MADE ME SPIT OUT MY FRUIT JUICE!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
"Hm.. Ok!"
"Ok, I count to 30 now. Go hide!" Nerima covered her eyes and started counting, she obviously had trouble counting above 10, so it was closer to 50 that she counted.
*Whats her passive perception?* 6
*17, also has truesight, not sure if that's very important.*
She can easily hear him scurry upstairs
She smiled and yelled out. "Here I come!" She got up and walked upstairs.
Investigation roll
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
"Hm.. Ok!"
"Ok, I count to 30 now. Go hide!" Nerima covered her eyes and started counting, she obviously had trouble counting above 10, so it was closer to 50 that she counted.
*Whats her passive perception?* 6
*17, also has truesight, not sure if that's very important.*
She can easily hear him scurry upstairs
She smiled and yelled out. "Here I come!" She got up and walked upstairs.
Investigation roll
3
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
Persuasion/deception? (either way its plus 2): 18
Insight: 11
"Oh, well thanks i guess"
He gives a smile and nods
"Though i have to ask why you used the.... hands on approach"
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
Persuasion/deception? (either way its plus 2): 18
Insight: 11
"Oh, well thanks i guess"
He gives a smile and nods
"Though i have to ask why you used the.... hands on approach"
*Adder now appears to a weirdo, much better then being a criminal *W i N k*
Adder gives a grin "well your cute, so I thought 'why not get a slice of that' " he said, trying to cover up his tracks of being a criminal.
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 9
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
Persuasion/deception? (either way its plus 2): 18
Insight: 11
"Oh, well thanks i guess"
He gives a smile and nods
"Though i have to ask why you used the.... hands on approach"
*Adder now appears to a weirdo, much better then being a criminal *W i N k*
Adder gives a grin "well your cute, so I thought 'why not get a slice of that' " he said, trying to cover up his tracks of being a criminal.
*Azazel has never been flirted with, so this is the weirdest thing he's seen today*
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
*Yeah, i agree. Why is read and red said the same?*
Azazel turns to look at them, "Um.... what are you doing?"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
She can easily hear him scurry upstairs
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Yeah, sure. Are you looking for a specific world? 'Cause there's lots in here, it'd take hours to read them all out to you."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"So, what does it say, rafters boy?" Tevelin says impatiently. "I'm looking for Azabas."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
She smiled and yelled out. "Here I come!" She got up and walked upstairs.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*I have no idea, this is why i do go into English, i suck at it.*
Adder, obviously caught in the situation, raised his hands to show he had nothing but decided to go down the seducing path so he wouldn't be in so much trouble. "Quite sorry, i was admiring your backside."
Persuasion/deception? (either way its plus 2): 16
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*YOU MADE ME SPIT OUT MY FRUIT JUICE!*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*NOT CUSSING BUT A GOOD FLIRT*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*Adder sickens me*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Investigation roll
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
3
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Insight: 18
"Oh, well thanks i guess"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*Here, have some Nauzene*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Tevelin waits...
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
He gives a smile and nods
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Though i have to ask why you used the.... hands on approach"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*Adder now appears to a weirdo, much better then being a criminal *W i N k*
Adder gives a grin "well your cute, so I thought 'why not get a slice of that' " he said, trying to cover up his tracks of being a criminal.
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*Azazel has never been flirted with, so this is the weirdest thing he's seen today*
"Wha- well i-..... thanks" Azazel says
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"I'm looking for Azabas."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.