Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
Azazel smiles, then continues digging
"Your doing a good Job Azazel" she said and gave him a thumbs up
"Thanks ms. Allison"
"You can call me Allison, Ms Allison, Ms Vanderguard, whatever you want child" she said
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
Azazel smiles, then continues digging
"Your doing a good Job Azazel" she said and gave him a thumbs up
"Thanks ms. Allison"
"You can call me Allison, Ms Allison, Ms Vanderguard, whatever you want child" she said
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
Azazel smiles, then continues digging
"Your doing a good Job Azazel" she said and gave him a thumbs up
"Thanks ms. Allison"
"You can call me Allison, Ms Allison, Ms Vanderguard, whatever you want child" she said
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 18
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
Azazel smiles, then continues digging
"Your doing a good Job Azazel" she said and gave him a thumbs up
"Thanks ms. Allison"
"You can call me Allison, Ms Allison, Ms Vanderguard, whatever you want child" she said
"Ok, thanks Allison"
She nods "you are very welcome"
Azazel continues searching for carrots
Soon the two have 22 total. Allison grins "good haul!" She said
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Ok, thanks Allison"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Alright.... 30?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
She nods "you are very welcome"
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 10
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
The Steel Solider is no where to be seen, though there is faint rustling in the tree's
Allison is teach Azazel how to find carrots.
Adder is hanging from the rafters upside down
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
Azazel continues searching for carrots
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Passive of 10
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Investigation: 18
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
Soon the two have 22 total. Allison grins "good haul!" She said
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"I d-don't like it."
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND