Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"its a carrot, its supposed to have leaves popping out of the top but I don't know why..." She started muttering to herself a bit. "Anyways, there are many below the ground and I have to find them. You don't have to help if you don't want" she said, unstrapping her long skirt belt, underneath was long pants so she wouldn't get her skirt dirty.
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
He went back into a singsong voice. "I don't believe you."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Nice job!*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*About 1,000 more and I'll be on the first page of the Member List!*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Thanks Nerima." Tevelin heads back to the resteraunt part of the tavern.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Azazel shrugs, "I'll help, i don't mind getting dirty"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Despite the threat of a hug, poppy attempt to punch ettor in the face
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"ok then" she said with a cheery grin. She begins digging down into the cool earth to find the carrots
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
He leaned forward, the fist going past his head as he he embraced her into another hug. "Gotcha!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Azazel begins digging in a different spot nearby
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Poppy starts tapping him on the back of the head, unable to pick up enough force to actually hurt, "Hey! Lemme go!'
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Allison has already found 2 carrots. She hums happily
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Apologize, and I might consider it. Or you can just enjoy it."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Azazel pulls one up, "Found one!"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"good! If they seem small or have rotted parts, put them in another pile or leave them in the ground for nature to take its course"
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"Does anyone know the spell gust?" Tevelin yells to the tavern at a whole.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Poppy continues to tap his head for about a minute before sighing, and letting herself be hugged
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Got it," Azazel nods, "This one seems good though"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*THIS IS SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE!*
He patted her head a little bit. "Good rabbit!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
She examines his carrot and nods approvingly
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘